Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

London no longer English - John Cleese

Maybe I wasn't very clear. I was making a point that because of mis-conceptions about coloured families some white house hunters are reluctant to move into a street where cololoured families live hence the reduction of the value. I know people who would think like this and from what I have read in the posts there may be one or two on here too.

Personally it would not bother me who my neighbours were.

Maybe I wasn't very clear. I was making a point that because of mis-conceptions about coloured families some white house hunters are reluctant to move into a street where coloured families live hence the reduction of the value. I know people who would think like this and from what I have read in the posts there may be one or two on here too.

Maybe, but i reckon most white Britons wont move into such area's, or move out of areas just because they dont want to live amongst others, other than than their own kind

Unless it was Bronson,lmao....have you seen the doc' on that guy?

Their is never going to be total integration, anywhere in the world, its just human nature of the majority.

The next Saga you will hear about is the community centre in Thurnby Lodge is apparently being turned into a Mosque, which is hard to believe, when you consider the community their on a whole isn't Muslim. Just another issue for the locals and Polica to deal with, that will probably cause more trouble than its worth.

The next Saga you will hear about is the community centre in Thurnby Lodge is apparently being turned into a Mosque, which is hard to believe, when you consider the community their on a whole isn't Muslim. Just another issue for the locals and Polica to deal with, that will probably cause more trouble than its worth.

That centre is used as a prayer venue by a local group. To say it's being turned into a mosque is incorrect. The group is currently looking for a larger venue as the centre is too small for them.

But this is not 1980s South Africa. People here are free to live and worship wherever they please.

That centre is used as a prayer venue by a local group. To say it's being turned into a mosque is incorrect. The group is currently looking for a larger venue as the centre is too small for them.

But this is not 1980s South Africa. People here are free to live and worship wherever they please.

Ok, Just going on what i heard from family who live nearby, sounds to me they have had letters about it already, they must be mistaken

Maybe, but i reckon most white Britons wont move into such area's, or move out of areas just because they dont want to live amongst others, other than than their own kind

Well of course not.

I wouldnt move to an area like Sparkhill in Birmingham because it would have anything do with my lifestyle, I wouldnt buy a house where there isnt a pub or a betting shop for 5 miles.

I dont actually see whats wrong with people wanting to live with their own, I enjoy living in a mainly white, mainly middle class village with local shops, local pubs where most people know each other.

Despite what some try to force down you there is no shame in that.

Right or wrong it is fact (dont know about modern times) that if a coloured family moved into an area the house prices would fall. So who would be willing to move into an area where the house values have fallen and not worry about who their neighbour was?

Can somebody please send me a couple of new, coloured neighbors, please?

See, I wouldn't mind paying less rent at all.

And it'd also be much more rewarding culture-wise.

Well of course not.

I wouldnt move to an area like Sparkhill in Birmingham because it would have anything do with my lifestyle, I wouldnt buy a house where there isnt a pub or a betting shop for 5 miles.

I dont actually see whats wrong with people wanting to live with their own, I enjoy living in a mainly white, mainly middle class village with local shops, local pubs where most people know each other.

why do you live in glenfield then

har hAR HAR

Well of course not.

Not sure there's sarcasm in there, but either way i totally agree :P

Is it PC to say MC these days :P

Not sure there's sarcasm in there, but either way i totally agree :P

Is it PC to say MC these days :P

Just the bit about Sparkhill, I love it there ;-)

Archived