Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brown Fox

Brighton Pre Match Talk

it seems that sven bought good players purely because they were available rather than having a specific style/formation in mind and building a team to play that way. He's stated in the past that he likes a old school 4-4-2 and obviously likes a 4-3-3, but until we get players to accomodate those formations i think he has to play the diamond purely because we have a lot of centre midfielders.

That formation worked well for Norwich last season, but we dont have the full backs (and organisation) at the moment to give us that width. Id like to see Sven settle on a formation and if its the diamond then great, but i get the impression this wasn't his plan A, thus its going to take time for everyone to understand their roles (sorry... 'gel')

Can't wait for this game! Whatever happens there's going to be drama :D

We win - Sven fanboys come on here screaming at the sack Sven crowd and heralding the beginning of our season and our subsequent unstoppable march to the Premier League/Champions League.

We lose - Sven haters start spitting blood at how shit we are, how League 1 beckons unless Sven is removed immediately (with all the Sven mugs in the megastore to be smashed in the staff cloakroom after the announcement)

We draw - Sven fanboys point the the fact we would be unbeaten in 4 games...thus proving that we are improving and promotion still beckons. Sven haters will point to the fact we haven't won in 3 games and that we've only won twice all season....thus proving we are poor/mediocre and that with a few injuries relegation is a certainty, the owners will then cut and run leaving is in debt up to our fringe, "we'll be the next Plymouth Argyle" scream the masses.

There will be war i tells you! :P

For what its worth i fancy us to scrape a 1-0 win :chant:

We win - Sven fanboys come on here screaming at the sack Sven crowd and heralding the beginning of our season and our subsequent unstoppable march to the Premier League/Champions League.

We lose - Sven haters start spitting blood at how shit we are, how League 1 beckons unless Sven is removed immediately (with all the Sven mugs in the megastore to be smashed in the staff cloakroom after the announcement)

We draw - Sven fanboys point the the fact we would be

unbeaten in 4 games...thus proving that we are improving and promotion still beckons. Sven haters will point to the fact we haven't won in 3 games and that we've only won twice all season....thus proving we are poor/mediocre and that with a few injuries relegation is a certainty, the owners will then cut and run leaving is in debt up to our fringe,

"we'll be the next Plymouth Argyle" scream the masses.

Hehe lol great post... Cleverly written

We draw - Sven fanboys point the the fact we would be unbeaten in 4 games...thus proving that we are improving and promotion still beckons. Sven haters will point to the fact we haven't won in 3 games and that we've only won twice all season....thus proving we are poor/mediocre and that with a few injuries relegation is a certainty, the owners will then cut and run leaving is in debt up to our fringe, "we'll be the next Plymouth Argyle" scream the masses.

Like Col City Fan said, a fantastic post. This should be on the Home page for www.foxestalk.co.uk; its the post for every occasion!

Archived