Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brown Fox

Brighton Pre Match Talk

4-4-2 Please

kasper

paintsill

bamba

mills

konch

fernades - holding

king

wellen

danns - at the top of the diamond

beckford

vassell / sculup

Im going for a 3-1 Leicester or a 4-2 Leicester,

A Good solid perfomance and all 3 points, i can see us winning this one well.

We seem to beat teams who try to play football as well.

Brighton play some nice passing football so I think maybe we can expose them.

I have a feeling if we are not up to it ( i.e don't start from the traps with energy and purpose) we could have a repeat like last season at home to Norwich.

According to their forums they have sold over 1800 tickets and look likely to bring over 2000.

Hopefully we will stick with our 442 diamond and win this with what looks as if it will be an open flowing game as Brighton certainly won't come here for anything less than a win.

Schmeichal

Pantsil Mills Bamba Konchesky

Wellens

Danns Fernandes

King

Beckford Vassell

Although neither Pantsil, Konchesky or Mills hardly warrant a starting place I still believe we should keep the same back 4 purely for stability and consistency.

Going for a 2-1 win. Beckford and King :scarf:

I'd like to see Peltier in for Pantsil, but otherwise, that's the same time for me too.

Guest BlueBrett

Got a feeling I'm going to wish we'd signed CMS even more after this one.

Could be a cracking game. I'll predict a 3-3 draw or, if its a nice sunny day, a 4-2 win for us.

Norwich all over again for me, unless we drastically improve can't see us getting a win, possibly a draw. I'd say the same team that started against Southampton with the addition of King and Beckford. 1-3 CMS with at least one of the goals, Beckford for us.

If they go all out free flowing, attacking football I recon we could walk away with a win, however I think Poyet is a better manager than that. For me Brighton will look to sit back and make us break them down hitting us on the counter, with Sven having no plan B this could be another frustrating game with fans turning on the players and manager. I just hope we bring our game up to another level, show the new boys and the rest of the league we're no pushovers and that our season really starts now with a 2-0 win and I have a feeling we'll go down to 10 men.

Well if its anything like the past games ,home and away, with the manager and bench staff, and the money hes thrown away so far ,im affraid were up the shoot again ,we wont do any good now until svens gone ,i mean ,is he really bothered,dont look like it to loads of fans now.

Archived