Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brown Fox

Brighton Pre Match Talk

Nothing less than a win will do i'm afraid.

Yes, in the 7th game of the season, it's notoriously do or die.

For the record I think we'll win comfortably. Let's say 3-1. I'm not basing this on anything other than the fact that we have 7 points from the 3 games I've been to so far.

Yes, in the 7th game of the season, it's notoriously do or die.

For the record I think we'll win comfortably. Let's say 3-1. I'm not basing this on anything other than the fact that we have 7 points from the 3 games I've been to so far.

Ah ok fuck it, yeah ok lads, we can afford to fuck about for a few more games yet, knock yourselves out and lets get left behind leaving it hard work to get up behind the leaders later in the season like last season.

i have just brought my ticket to the match and i hope we win (3-1) but going on our performance and Sven playing 4-5-1 when he knows it don't work, we will struggle. there will be highs and lows on Saturday but i am hoping for more highs than lows.

They are jew a beating, mayweswell be us

Boy what does this say about the quality of the British education system if he really meant to say DUE!! god help you Brits if he really meant to be rasist!! Which I doubt.

Archived