Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brown Fox

Brighton Pre Match Talk

We shouldn't be concerned about Brighton at all. Their style of play will make this an easy win for us. If we can eliminate the silly mistakes at the back and if Bamba doesn't mess about with the ball, it should be even easier.

Come on, it's Brighton. Brighton. lol The mighty Brighton.

We will thrash them.

Looking forward to it. Weak people feel pressure so Beckford should put 3 past them. :thumbup:

We shouldn't be concerned about Brighton at all. Their style of play will make this an easy win for us. If we can eliminate the silly mistakes at the back and if Bamba doesn't mess about with the ball, it should be even easier.

Come on, it's Brighton. Brighton. lol The mighty Brighton.

We will thrash them.

Looking forward to it. Weak people feel pressure so Beckford should put 3 past them. :thumbup:

I wouldn't want to see your reaction in the Post Match thread should we lose this game... ph34r.gif

High expectations are fine and dandy, but a 2-1 would do it for me.

Brighton are no pushovers.

I watched the extended highlights on Barnsley player and we seemed really lack lust on the ball but we seemed to work very hard when they had it. There were times when we were diving in left right and centre looking like they'd die for the club. I just think we're trying too hard at the moment, if we score the first goal today I think it will be 3 or 4 goals again.

Kasper

Peltier

Mills

St ledger

Konchesky

Moussa

King

Fernandes

Dyer

Schlupp

Beckford

Subs

Weale

Bamba

Wellens

Danns

Vassell

Good call on Moussa - I think with that team above we either win 5-4 0r lose 5 -4 - very attacking but a bit weak defensively in midfield

Archived