Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Also building a young England Team, squad called The Next Generation.

Hart

Richards Smalling Jones Walker

Walcott Wilshere Rodwell Johnson

Sturridge Welbeck

any other suggestions? :)

Maybe have a couple of silvers, like Oxlade-Chamberlain or maybe Kyle Naughton?

My Championship Team ( Championship XI)

(4,4,1,1)

GK- Gilks (Blackpool)- 71

RB- Rosenoir ( Hull)- 68

CB- St Ledger ( Leicester)-70

CB- Bates ( Middlesbrough)-68

LB- Fox ( Southampton)-68

RM- Taylor- Fletcher ( Blackpool)-73

CDM- Andrews ( Ipswich)-72

CM- King ( Leicester)-70

LM- Whittingham ( Cardiff)-72

CAM- Lallana ( Southampton)-71

ST- Fryatt ( Hull)-72

Man up and win it online 5 times lol

Can't take the risk! My connection to my router, and therefore ea servers, isn't very good. I loose connection all of the time. The last time I played an online tournemount, I got all the way to the final and lost connection!

5k - 6k per touremount is good and less hassle anyway. Is anyone currently playing this? I cannot access this particular tournemount today! :angry:

Also building a young England Team, squad called The Next Generation.

Hart

Richards Smalling Jones Walker

Walcott Wilshere Rodwell Johnson

Sturridge Welbeck

Anyone have Hart, Richards, Walker, Wilshere, Walcott that they want to sell? Brought Agbonlahor also. Will go for Carroll, Baines(don't know as he's 27 want a youth team) any other suggestions? :)

PS3 or Xbox?

Just played one of my first games in the Adidas online tournaments. I played some guy who had a 5 STAR all french ligue 1 team with 6 IF players in his squad. I'm sorry but he must of hacked or glitched FIFA or he seriously rims fifas disk! I only lost 2-0.

loving my gold team at the moment mix of prem and la liga

Gk: Hart 4.4k

Rb: Richards 8k

Cb: Kompany 14.5k

Cb: Luiz 8k

Lb: Marcelo 8k

Cm: Ramires 3200 (Ozil)

Cm: essien 15.2k

Cm: Wilshire 2600 /Milner 3200 (Yaya Toure)

Lw: Afelley 1600 (Nani)

St: Benzema 12.5k

Rw: Reyes 5500 (Di Maria)

The brackets is who im trying to get in my squad eventually.

Would make a full prem team but i hate Evra and Cole

The strikers are hideously overprices for what they are worth.

There are no decent Rw in the PL that are left footed.

I have some microsoft points and want to buy the Gold Premium Packs on FUT. Which is the best way of getting IF players by console OR online?

I doubt I ever would get an IF player or just a normal Ronaldo or Messi would do?

Any advice appreciated.

I have some microsoft points and want to buy the Gold Premium Packs on FUT. Which is the best way of getting IF players by console OR online?

I doubt I ever would get an IF player or just a normal Ronaldo or Messi would do?

Any advice appreciated.

Nothing but luck. Best time to try is when there is a happy hour when sometimes they do packs that mean it is more likely for a rare to come up and they actually state that. Otherwise i'd say player only/jumbo pack as they are better value for money then the others. Its people say to open packs once they update informs (usually on a wednesday) so you may want to try then. As to whether console or online i dont think it makes much difference.

Any advice appreciated.

I know a few people who get IF players for fun. I had the achievement where you buy 100 packs not long ago, and only the other day in the same pack I got Rooney I had my first IF player (Raul). Them 12 rare players only pack was epic, I've spent more than I want to on packs not anything ridiculous but id rather not spend anything at all, but I think i'll just wait to see if them packs ever show their face again.

I know a few people who get IF players for fun. I had the achievement where you buy 100 packs not long ago, and only the other day in the same pack I got Rooney I had my first IF player (Raul). Them 12 rare players only pack was epic, I've spent more than I want to on packs not anything ridiculous but id rather not spend anything at all, but I think i'll just wait to see if them packs ever show their face again.

Best I got in those was Hart,out of 4 packs!!

Archived