Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Just about finished my squad, which is a Brazilian team that heavily relies on pace and good dribbling. There is one exception to the Brazilian rule though...

GK: Julio Cesar (85)

LB: Filipe (80)

CB: Dede (78)

CB: Andre Dias (81)

RB: Rafinha (79)

CDM: Roberto Carlos (79)

LM: Michel Bastos (83)

RM: Lucas (82)

CAM: Diego (83)

LS: Doumbia (82)*

RS: Vagner Love (81)

Subs: Rogerio Ceni (78), Rafael (76), Willians (77), Ronaldinho (84), Dagoberto (77), Robinho (84), Welliton (83)

*He is my secret weapon. Ivorian with blinding pace, 4/5* skill moves, great dribbling and a decent enough shot to score nine times out of ten!

I don't disagree, I'm just saying you WILL get battered if you have low chem and that can't be fun for anyone.

Do think you're making a bit of a meal of things, though. Very easy to get 100 chem as long as formations and positions are done sensibly and the bulk of your team play in one league. Don't think that's TOO restricting.

Personally I'd just like it to be chemistry-less. Like you say, it's still slightly restricting. I want to be able to choose my formation and players, that's all.

my team now is:

M.Stekelenberg 85

A.Reveliere 81

A.Nesta 85

M.Hummels 84

F.Coentrao 82

J.Reyes 85

N.Sahin 85

M.Hamsik 84

Nene 84

Falcao 86

L.Lopez 84

Subs: Akinfeev 84, Gotze 84, Pazzini 83, Barrios 83, Upson 78, Farfan 84, Toulahan 81

My chemistry is 50 but i can still win pretty easily

Injuries are annoying me,theres never a time i dont have at least 2 first team players injured :/

... that's retarded, though. Because it won't be a good team. :|

You literally get torn apart by people with chemistry if you've got about fourty odd yourself. That's not really a good team, is it? And it's easy to build a side with high chemistry that is pretty good - pretty cheap, too.

and no its not retarded,fifa ultimate team is about building your ultimate team,if you choose to do that by signing the best players you can then thats fine,if you choose to do that by getting 100 chemistry thats fine,dont say its retarded seen as i can win as many games with 50 chemistry as i can with 100 chemistry

Starting a Bronze Stevenage team - Peter Winn (currently on loan in the BSP), John Mousinho and Lawrie Wilson are all reet expensive. As was Michael Bostwick who cost me £500. The rest were all £150. Only a left winger and 3 subs away from the lot. 2 i'm bidding on at the moment. Should be ready to roll tonight.

Strikeforce as in real life is shit so I picked up Chris 'The Biz' O'Grady for nowt. May have to do the same with a left winger as Winn is so expensive.

Anyone else waiting until tomorrow night to open packs they've earnt?

also has anyone else had people trying to scam them already after just a couple of weeks there at it already :frusty:

I've had a guy tell me he can duplicate my players and another saying he can make all of my players TOTW. :rolleyes:

press back (x-box) and you take charge of the keeper and the computer plays the outfield players.

I think it's quite useful - if someone gets one-on-one with me then I'll use it but I can see why some people might hate for people to be able to play as the keeper.

Why? If you want to play as the keeper go play clubs.

'm just saying you WILL get battered if you have low chem

Not if the guy youre playing is shit.

Well obviously, you r-tard. But I've comfortably beaten people who seem much better at this game than me purely because having thirty to fifty more chemistry than them means I can just pass through and around them one handed whilst eating me toast.

It makes a HUGE difference. Not saying it SHOULD, but it does.

Have I missed something here? A FIFA happy hour? Why was I not informed??

It comes up on the main page of ultimate team. There is a happy hour for an hour once a week. It's usually around Wednesday. Keep looking.

Eh?

I don't want to play as the keeper, I just take control in one-on-ones to try and stop them scoring - don't what the issue is there?

Do you want to take control of the goalkeeper? If so, press "select" when the opposition has the ball. You won't be able to do it when you have the ball though.

That's PS3 though, not sure about Xbox.

Do you want to take control of the goalkeeper? If so, press "select" when the opposition has the ball. You won't be able to do it when you have the ball though.

That's PS3 though, not sure about Xbox.

Nah, I know how to do it, walkers was bitching about me doing that when if I want to play as the goalie I should just do so in clubs.

Current team, just changed it abit. Chose to play 4-3-3 Villas-Boas style.

Tim Howard

Kyle Walker -- Gary Cahill -- Ciaran Clarke -- Leighton Baines

Ramires -- Craig Gardner -- Charlie Adam

Daniel Sturridge -- Nicolas Anelka -- Craig Bellamy

______

Gardner scores for fun from midfield. Thats why he plays for me. His shooting is like 73 and he strikes a virtual ball so well.

Also, Clarke from Aston Villa is an immense defender. Not even a rare gold, but he is awesome and is my best defender by far.

Nah, I know how to do it, walkers was bitching about me doing that when if I want to play as the goalie I should just do so in clubs.

because its a bullshit feature added to the game, almost as bad as some of the horror additions in the new f1 game. they added it so that people can use it if they cant get used to the new defending style. great, how's that gonna help you learn the new defending? they could just go to the settings page and turn legacy defending back on (and fifa should make it possible to play legacy defending in all game mods and not just the majority). it would be too much to ask though that people stop using it just to play fair, if youve ever played a pro ranked match you'll notice that 90% of the people who play fifa are tossers.

and if you've played clubs on the new game you'll have noticed how hard the computer defences are to break down, and if you do get past them then you get to player against a human goalkeeper, and if you come up against somebody who knows how to play in goal its almost impossible to score against them. i'm not aiming this at you btw.

Archived