Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Anyone with pace will go for loads. Sinclair had something like 92 rated 74.

I checked before I put him on the trade pile and the lowest he was going for was 55k up to 100k. Played it safe and put him up for 40k but somebody was daft enough to pay that much for him lol

Making silver teams wouldnt be so bad if you could actually find somebody to play online.

Really? I have a bronze team and am finding others on my level all the time.

Finners i'm not ignoring you on FIfa I'm just hideously addicted to MW3 at the minute. Had to be dragged off it by my mate to give him a game on Fifa. 3-1 down at half time and I won 5-4 in extra time.

Totes Amazeballs.

lol no problem matey.

I've stuck together a 3.5 star Wales team at the moment which is a good laf. If you've a team to match then give me a bell sometime.

I'm rocking Hummels and Howedes, don't have any problems at the back unless I'm playing people who are going to murder me regardless. Lahm does a lot of my sweeping up, coming in from out wide. Worth noting mine is a German side, however, not a "Bundesliga" one.

Not sure if it's changed since I last posted? It's:

IF Reus, Podolski,

Ozil, Schweinsteiger, Gotze, IF Muller,

Schmelzer, Hummels, Howedes, Lahm,

Weise.

Broke my heart to drop Marko Marin. :(

On an unrelated note, Jermaine Defoe, Darren Bent and David Luiz are just stupidly over the top on this game. Especially Bent. Jesus lord.

Also building a young England Team, squad called The Next Generation.

Hart

Richards Smalling Jones Walker

Walcott Wilshere Rodwell Johnson

Sturridge Welbeck

Anyone have Hart, Richards, Walker, Wilshere, Walcott that they want to sell? Brought Agbonlahor also. Will go for Carroll, Baines(don't know as he's 27 want a youth team) any other suggestions? :)

Archived