Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Tried playing the new 'ultimate' tournaments....I used my Leicester team and got thrashed 6-2 first try. Left me bemused, as I dominated possession etc, I looked at the other teams stats through 'man marking' and everyone had 95+ pace, and 90+ finishing. Stupid EA, very stupid. :glare:

Tried playing the new 'ultimate' tournaments....I used my Leicester team and got thrashed 6-2 first try. Left me bemused, as I dominated possession etc,

Same. I lost 11-0 to Inter Milan. I had 60% possesstion as well!

Its ridiculous. Every team I play on "ultimate" beat me. They mark you so close you don't have time to pass or turn. And trying to score is a joke, can't get in their penalty area!

I cannot believe it. I discarded Muamba for 650 coins last week and now he goes for over 20k! Is this because of what's happened?

On xbox he is 500k +

Is it just me who thinks this is disgusting. Price locking a player just because you know everyone will buy him now because he nearly died :/

Hey guys I am SabiaNz and currently on my YouTube channel I do weekly FUT Giveaways that co-inside with a pack opening video. I am looking for support and feedback on my channel to improve it and make it more entertaining for my viewers and appreciate your time for reading this and checking out my channel if you do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SabiaNzHD

Thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just won the flukiest game ever. Dominated the first half with Subotic hitting the bar with an overhead kick, then he got himself sent off with the half-time whistle approaching. Stayed with 3 at the back, Naldo bossed it! Pressure built with Neuer producing amazing saves left, right and centre. Just as it appeared he'd break the deadlock I get a 2-on-1 at the back quick through ball to IF Pizzaro and he puts me 1 up with 5 minutes left. I'm going mad. Without noticing he goes straight from kick-off and tries to sweaty goal it but that man Neuer was there to save me again! Won 1-0, couldn't believe it.

I love Ultimate team so much!

Got a German team on the 360.

GK: Neuer

LB: Abidal

CB: Hummels

CB: Subotic

RB: Lahm

CDM: Rolfes

LM: Ribery

RM: Reus

CAM: Schweinsteiger

ST: Gomez

ST: Huntelaar (black)

Manager: Former Fox Mancini.

Anyone want to play?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to play?

when did abidal become german?

Anyone want to play?

Huntelaars black, you racist :P

i need help, addicted to opening packs. sad i know but im genarelly worried everytime i look at the bank balance

Don't buy them! I don't.

Keep going; it'll be worth it when you get an in form Ronaldo.

lol lol

Top advice. Shame FIFA 32 will be out before he gets an in form Ronaldo.

Archived