Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

The most hilarious one was max team chemistry 30. You just put strikers in defence and vice versa, perhaps stick a few bronze players in, then take them off as the game starts and put everybody in their right position.

I thought the chemistry got locked as soon as the game starts?

My bronze team got paired against someone last night who had 9 bronze players and then Ashley Young and Jermaine Beckford. Conceeded five and all were from at least 25 yards by one of those pair. That's the price you pay for having Weale in goal I suppose! Just took the fun completely out of the game though!

Yeah I've come up against a few 3 star teams that are likely, nearly all bronze but with Darren Bent and Jo Hart. They're basically the biggest ***** on Fifa, I've decided. Cos they're basically just designing a team intentionally so they can score easy goals against shit defences.

Anyone played against people that start with a full bronze team then at kick off, pause the game then bring on three gold forwards such as Rooney, Drogba etc?

Played against one guy like that but I creamed him 6 - 1 it was glorious.

I normally don't bother "celebrating" but I recently accidentally discovered how to do the "Shhhhhhhhh!" celebration so I gave it the big ones like a proper fifteen year old. lol

Yeah I've come up against a few 3 star teams that are likely, nearly all bronze but with Darren Bent and Jo Hart. They're basically the biggest ***** on Fifa, I've decided. Cos they're basically just designing a team intentionally so they can score easy goals against shit defences.

That and people who pause the game three times in a row when losing and watch all the replays including those at half time and full time. Yeah I don't mind watching a replay of an overhead kick or 30 yard strike but tap ins to an open goal? Seeing that once is bad enough let alone another 5 or 6 times!

That and people who pause the game three times in a row when losing and watch all the replays including those at half time and full time. Yeah I don't mind watching a replay of an overhead kick or 30 yard strike but tap ins to an open goal? Seeing that once is bad enough let alone another 5 or 6 times!

I hate those guys that pause it constantly but not as much as the ones that just stop playing- making everything take ages. Really grinds my gears.

I hate those guys that pause it constantly but not as much as the ones that just stop playing- making everything take ages. Really grinds my gears.

I am sure people pause it just to make me loose concentration...

lol lol lol literally just met the funniest guy on FIFA.

Really struggling to find a game this morning, have had to play a few four and four and a half star teams with my three star one. So when an all-bronze two star side pops up I figure, hell, I've deserved it and he accepted straight away anyway.

All serie B, all bronze, 100% chemistry, etc. He starts off exactly like every other retard child on FIFA, doing samba turns and tricks with all of his players and I literally just have to stand still and let him run in to my defenders, it's ****ing hilarious. Predictably I end up 4 - 0 pretty quickly. After my fourth, the result of diabolical defending on his part, he pauses it, plugs in his mic and - in the strongest New York accent - starts giving me a torrent of abuse. I was literally pissing myself laughing. I wouldn't mind but he sounded, you know, like he was in his twenties at least, wasn't particularly squeaky.

He was going on about how lucky I am he chose his bronze team instead of his Brazilian team and how I don't have the skills for four star and all of this. I was almost crying laughing, utterly brilliant. I've had a few children send me short messages after the game just saying things like "u suk" and "fuk u" if I win or if I quit on them but since the game's been out that's the first time I've made someone rant.

Almost proud. lol

lol lol lol literally just met the funniest guy on FIFA.

Really struggling to find a game this morning, have had to play a few four and four and a half star teams with my three star one. So when an all-bronze two star side pops up I figure, hell, I've deserved it and he accepted straight away anyway.

All serie B, all bronze, 100% chemistry, etc. He starts off exactly like every other retard child on FIFA, doing samba turns and tricks with all of his players and I literally just have to stand still and let him run in to my defenders, it's ****ing hilarious. Predictably I end up 4 - 0 pretty quickly. After my fourth, the result of diabolical defending on his part, he pauses it, plugs in his mic and - in the strongest New York accent - starts giving me a torrent of abuse. I was literally pissing myself laughing. I wouldn't mind but he sounded, you know, like he was in his twenties at least, wasn't particularly squeaky.

He was going on about how lucky I am he chose his bronze team instead of his Brazilian team and how I don't have the skills for four star and all of this. I was almost crying laughing, utterly brilliant. I've had a few children send me short messages after the game just saying things like "u suk" and "fuk u" if I win or if I quit on them but since the game's been out that's the first time I've made someone rant.

Almost proud. lol

lol lol

Something like that happened to me once where this lad started shouting "your sh.t" down the microphone when I was beating him. Don't understand why people get so uptight about it, it's only a game :unsure:

The team below is what I want my Brazilian team to look like.

Julio Cesar

Alves Silva Lucio Marcelo

Robinho Kaka Ramires

Hulk Pato Bastos

What my team currently looks like, Chemistry 100%. 4.5*.

Julio Cesar

Walker Nesta Lucio Marcelo

Parker Wilshere Ramires

Hulk Pato Bastos

I think I might just have played a hacker on- not entirely sure. At the start the game was ridiculously fast but after a couple of minutes it was really fast when he had the ball but slowed right down when I was in possession. Got his PSN name- should I report it?

(Posted this in Fifa 12 thread as well)

I had 6,103 coins last night, just before I went out I put my Rooney up for sale. Rooney sold for 245,000 coins however I only have 238,883 coins in my account?

Ive tweeted EASportsFifa on twitter to see whats going on, anyone had the same problem as me?

I've brought most of the leicester plays for my ultimate team alongside the badge and kit. Pretty snazzy I have to say so myself. I've took some of the higher rated players out on the reserves like johnson and pantsil to make my team 3 stars so i get easier people. Mwhahaha.

I used to buy them but I don't anymore because of this. There is no point in me wasting 7500 coins on a gold pack when I could use that to get a decent player.

Complain to EA if you want, it maybe worth a try. Would they just say they are "random" though? :dunno:

I used to buy them but I don't anymore because of this. There is no point in me wasting 7500 coins on a gold pack when I could use that to get a decent player.

Complain to EA if you want, it maybe worth a try. Would they just say they are "random" though? :dunno:

yes this is what im worried about :banghead: it just so frustrating!

They are a joke I agree. I brought microsoft points recently as a treat for starting my first full time job after leaving college and well it wasn't really worth it. Got Pato and Essien. Got around 12,000. I do get the 'free packs' from the ultimate edition fifa. I did get Rooney in them packs on new years day though... Pure lucky

This may sound silly but I think players have release days and times.. E.g. Rooney - Monday - 3:00PM. So you wouldn't get a Rooney on a Tuesday.

Archived