Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Played a guy the other day with this team:

IF Casillas

IF Alves IF Pepe IF Pique

MOM Kaka IF Keita IF Iniesta IF Fabregas

IF Messi

Pato IF Ronaldo

Went 3-0 up just before half time with my decent (not amazing) Bundesliga team and he left. Must have bought so many packs to get that team- he was DREADFUL.

Played a guy the other day with this team:

IF Casillas

IF Alves IF Pepe IF Pique

MOM Kaka IF Keita IF Iniesta IF Fabregas

IF Messi

Pato IF Ronaldo

Went 3-0 up just before half time with my decent (not amazing) Bundesliga team and he left. Must have bought so many packs to get that team- he was DREADFUL.

Always seems to be the same on FIFA though great teams but they can't play with them. Makes me laugh at how much they must spend on FUT

Always seems to be the same on FIFA though great teams but they can't play with them. Makes me laugh at how much they must spend on FUT

I can't even begin to imagine how much money he'd spent on packs as there's no way he bought that many packs with match coins. And I think it'd take all the luck in the world to get those players from a few packs.

He was absolutely dreadful- I'd consider myself to be an average (at best) player and I absolutely destroyed him with this team:

Neuer

Lahm Hummels Naldo Marcelo

Kagawa Schweinsteiger Gotze

Farfan Schurrle Ribery

when did abidal become german?

Picky! You could say the same about Subotic, Ribery and Huntelaar. There isn't any good German left backs on UT, unfortunately.

I've also built a team of mostly City players. Just pissed off that someone's price fixed Bamba.

Kasper Schmeichel

Paul Konchesky

Matt Mills

SSL

John Pantsil (inexplicably good on FIFA)

Peter Whittingham

Gelson Fernandes

Micheal Johnson

David Bentely

Jermaine Jackson Beckford

Carlton Cole

Picky! You could say the same about Subotic, Ribery and Huntelaar. There isn't any good German left backs on UT, unfortunately.

I've also built a team of mostly City players. Just pissed off that someone's price fixed Bamba.

Kasper Schmeichel

Paul Konchesky

Matt Mills

SSL

Peter Whittingham

Gelson Fernandes

Micheal Johnson

David Bentely

Carlton Cole

I was selling Bamba on the cheap the other day, should have grabbed him then! lol

Kasper Schmeichel

Paul Konchesky

Matt Mills

SSL

Peter Whittingham

Gelson Fernandes

Micheal Johnson

David Bentely

Carlton Cole

yeah but with subotic,huntelaar and ribery at least they play in germany,abidal is french and plays in spain

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone been playing that £6,000 competition? I enter it all the time ('coz I never win :whistle:) but because the rules are 'minimum chemistry 95' and 'max team rating 5 star', you play people that have obvioulsy paid real £££ to make a team, because they all seem to have a front three of Ronaldo, Robben and Messi.

Anyway, I played a very good team, and I was 3-0 down at half time. He was proper doing my head in, just swivling a stick on the PS3 controller to product skill moves. Anyway, second half, I came back and won 4-3! That's my story. I got knocked out in the next round and the lad started sending me messages (hardcore player) >_<

Still, I'd rather play online than play the CPU. More enjoyable and, dare I say, challenging.

i can never get a decent rb i keep getting outbid its pissing me off

I've got Martin Kelly. He's so slow. My left full back is Leighton Baines. He's also slow... So, when I come up against people who have a front three of Walcott, Bent and Lennon, I get hammered.

Anyway, offline 5k tournemount avaliable to play now. Pretty decent for once.

If you've got 100,000 coins spare, there's a special pack open for another 45 minutes. 24 gold, all players all rare. I can only dream.

Got it, all rubbish! Highest rated was Akinfeev! haha.

Just don't buy packs! I've been playing that 5k competition recently, and made over 100,000 coins. Didn't spend a single coin on packs, because I know it's a rip off and I rarely get a top selling International player, so I just buy the players directly off the market instead.

So, my team currently is (all links, and chemistry is about 95):

Reina

Arbeloa -- Quellar -- Lescott -- Baines

Alonso -- Arteta -- Gerrard

Mata -- Bent -- Bellamy

Buying a pack pretty much every time I hit 5k or 7.5k coins lol

Got a huge squad (100+ including every LCFC player) with loads of choices that I'm happy with (no stars though, Mata, Falcao and Sahin are the highest rated), so don't feel the need to try and save coins. Wasting coins on packs is always fun :)

Got fed up of ultimate team, so I've just put all my players on transfer list... Just got bored of it all, and playing people who are far worse at fifa but hold R1 and have Robben, Lavezzi, Walcott etc up front for pace!

Might just stick to normal online games.

Archived