Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

No Sol Bamba? I agree with Walkers though, makes me laugh how 'IF' make players better. Joke to be honest.

Why is it a joke? I think it's pretty accurate. It's also a good way of boosting players like Marco Reus who was fairly unknown before the start of the season and, thus, had much lower stats than he really should have. The "IF" of him is far more accurate.

What Walkers said before, which I guess I sort of agree with, was it was strange how being "in form" can make them FASTER.

Why is it a joke? I think it's pretty accurate. It's also a good way of boosting players like Marco Reus who was fairly unknown before the start of the season and, thus, had much lower stats than he really should have. The "IF" of him is far more accurate.

What Walkers said before, which I guess I sort of agree with, was it was strange how being "in form" can make them FASTER.

Faster, yes is a joke but still is there any need for in forms? Lots have players recently have had their stats upped and they are not in form. Cleverly went from a 73 SILVER to a 79 GOLD, don't know the full list but there has been a lot changed.

http://forum.ea.com/...st/1405021.page

Full list of the UP players.

A lot of the TOTW and TOTY are farces, say a 78 rated player could score a hat-trick yet Drogba could score 1 and get an assist and Drogba would get an IF,

A lot of th time the TOTW's are wrong EA just want to sell packs.

I forgot to mention 3 Wolves players got UPgraded.

I still have my England side and I have now decided to make a Championship team again.

Kasper Schmeichel/Rob Green

Stephen Carr/

Curtis Davies/Sol Bamba

James Tompkins/Winston Reid

David Murphy/

Jimmy Kebe/

Henri Lansbury/

Kevin Nolan/Mark Noble

Peter Whittingham/

Jermaine Beckford/Rob Earnshaw

Carlton Cole/Nikola Zigic

4-4-2. Two players for every position however unsure on who to get for the RB, LB, RM, CM and LM positions?

Going to try and get Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry for my England Team. Doubt I will get them though.

I still have my England side and I have now decided to make a Championship team again.

Kasper Schmeichel/Rob Green

Stephen Carr/

Curtis Davies/Sol Bamba

James Tompkins/Winston Reid

David Murphy/

Jimmy Kebe/

Henri Lansbury/

Kevin Nolan/Mark Noble

Peter Whittingham/

Jermaine Beckford/Rob Earnshaw

Carlton Cole/Nikola Zigic

4-4-2. Two players for every position however unsure on who to get for the RB, LB, RM, CM and LM positions?

Going to try and get Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry for my England Team. Doubt I will get them though.

Had enormous fun building a silver Bundesliga / 2 Bundesliga side around Moritz Leitner, it's pretty good for a three star team, too. Very quick but some awful passing, shooting and close control lol.

Enjoyable, though. I much prefer 3 star teams to five star ones, I was the same with old Pro Evo games. Much rather like Japan vs Korea than Brazil vs Spain or something.

Annoyingly hard to get games though. :/

And sometimes I just come up against people with just starting out teams and I usually decline to play them cos its not very fair.

Is the ultimate team really worth doing? been considering it but it looks like it will take ages just to get a half decent team

Not at all and, to be honest, building a team is part of the fun.

Pay attention to chemistry from the start to save you wasting credits on players that aren't really compatible but other than that go nuts.

UT is all I play on Fifa, I've got three different squads now and it's a good laf.

You can have 100% Chemistry with players that prefer all the same formation.

A lot of people on ultimate team rim the FIFA disk hard and just have a complete BK team.

Went to play someone the other day his attack was a 92, MID 87 DEF 86. Only had 90 chemistry though and he backed out against my. 86 ATT, 81 MID, 78 DEF? lol

Loads of people back out against me, even if they have 100 chemistry and better stats than me. I'd say these days, with all three of my squads (and my two German ones don't really look that good on paper) more people back out than accept.

Are people seriously just constantly backing out and trying again in the hope of getting some 30 chemistry noob who's just started? Is that ACTUALLY what kids do?

Also, what the hell is "BK"?

A lot of people on ultimate team rim the FIFA disk hard and just have a complete BK team.

Translation please?

I've found UT very frustrating. My team is very average to say the least and I'm always paired against people who have what is essentially the team you would pick if money was no option. I've now tried to put together a bronze team just to have a bit of variation against the type of people I play.

What I would like to see is a fantasy football type option where you are given a set amount of money and you build a team based on that. You can go for average throughout or very strong attack but weak defence or vice versa

Translation please?

I've found UT very frustrating. My team is very average to say the least and I'm always paired against people who have what is essentially the team you would pick if money was no option. I've now tried to put together a bronze team just to have a bit of variation against the type of people I play.

What I would like to see is a fantasy football type option where you are given a set amount of money and you build a team based on that. You can go for average throughout or very strong attack but weak defence or vice versa

BK - Bad Kid. Basically people who sweat on games. People who have Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Cassillas, Puyol, Ramos, aka Team of the year team. Just go for the best players all the time which is 90% of the time is FIFA players. The 10% a decent(ish) and play with average teams. England bronze team wouldn't be a bad move :)

Was looking for players earlier and I went to look at Serie A players (something I never do because my team is all Premier League) and all the Serie A players are so cheap! I got Diego Forlan for 1500 coins, and players like Lucio, Buffon, Julio Cesar etc are all under 8k. Why are they so cheap all of a sudden?

Was looking for players earlier and I went to look at Serie A players (something I never do because my team is all Premier League) and all the Serie A players are so cheap! I got Diego Forlan for 1500 coins, and players like Lucio, Buffon, Julio Cesar etc are all under 8k. Why are they so cheap all of a sudden?

I don't know. Premier League players have dropped in price big time aswell. Do I make a Ivory Coast team? Drogba would be 80,000+ though, only way I could do it is by selling my Rooney. Tough decision.Edit: Just looked at Drogba 4-3-3 formation he's dropped to around 40,000 :o

I don't know. Premier League players have dropped in price big time aswell. Do I make a Ivory Coast team? Drogba would be 80,000+ though, only way I could do it is by selling my Rooney. Tough decision.Edit: Just looked at Drogba 4-3-3 formation he's dropped to around 40,000 :o

Exactly. I know the Premier League is overpriced but even players like David Silva and Van Persie are avaliable between 30-40k.

Archived