Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Burnley Away November 1st

Ticket prices: Adults £26.00, Seniors (over 65) and Students £15.00, Under 16 £12.00

Apologies If this is seen as too early, but I've got a couple of questions as I'm thinking of attending and I have to plan in advance.

Is anybody familiar with the Burnley area? I'm staying in Wigan at the time of this match so will need to go by train, from my research it seems the last train is 9.56pm from Burnley Manchester Road, is it doable to get to this station for this train from Turf Moor?

thanks

15 quid return train for me, but earliest heading back 6:00AM following morning - may have to skip this.

edit: or 9:45 that night, 4 changes, including a 3 hour wait in preston (1:50 to 4:47).

Of all the places to spend 3 hours Preston is pretty low on the list.

Bit miffed to find out that despite living in Manchester (a mighty 30 miles away) I probably won't be able to do it on the train - not gonna risk trying to get the 9.58pm as missing it would mean having to wait overnight...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest parky0607

dont know if the online ticketing system is accurate but when I booked mine it said 96, and then 95 when I put another one on... and those aren't our seat numbers, so I presume they are tickets remaining... in which case we've shifted about 1000 already.

If theres anyone from Blackpool / Blackburn / Preston way I can offer a lift if it helps anyone

Anybody willing to give me and possibly a friend a lift back to Manchester after the match? Would be extremely grateful and of course willing to contribute to petrol costs. In fact anywhere I could get home (in Manchester) from would be great. Please PM if you're feeling a hero!

Can't believe you cant get a train or bus back by the way. Poor effort Greater Manchester/Lancashire area.

Guest parky0607

Anyone wanting to swap tickets? I have 2 tickets on row HH and im presuming thats near the top. would prefer somewhere lower if anyone wants to go higher.

Which bus is that pal? I'm getting the X43 witch way from Chorlton Street there but thought the last bus coming back was at 9.45 which would be a little tight to say the least.

Ooh he's right, there's a National Express coach leaving at 22:15. Not badly priced either, kinda tempting...

I get the feeling this match is gonna sell out!!!!

Haha I'm not worried about that unlikely eventuality!

No it's just if I decide to go tomorrow and I know I'm going to have to go to the ticket office first (where there will be a queue even if it's a small crowd, because there's always a queue at the ticket office), then I'll make sure I get there nice and early. If I just have to pay on the turnstile, well then I'll get there shortly before kick-off...

Haha I'm not worried about that unlikely eventuality!

No it's just if I decide to go tomorrow and I know I'm going to have to go to the ticket office first (where there will be a queue even if it's a small crowd, because there's always a queue at the ticket office), then I'll make sure I get there nice and early. If I just have to pay on the turnstile, well then I'll get there shortly before kick-off...

Good luck to you Adam, I feel your gonna need it!!!:whistle:

Archived