Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

All I will say is I am a sports journalist by trade, a good mate of mine is close to MON, he actually worked for him at Villa, trust me on this.

Not saying he is going to take it, i don't know that, but talks are ongoing have been for a few hours.

As I said I don't know if he will take it or not.

What I do know is money is the least of his concerns, his big worry is that he felt Sven should not have been sacked so soon, and that if he fails to get us up he will be gone as well.

It boils down to this, whether MON trusts the Thais enough to want to work for them.

The talks may well be true but MON taking the job is still a difficult sell. He's no mug and knows if he sits it out the Spurs job is going to be available soon.

Not having a go at you but why do people assume that 'Arry is nailed on for the England job? He's never had a good relationship with FA and with all due respect (and I like the guy) he might not have the credentials they're looking for anyway.

Archived