Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

According to someone I know close the club, MON has been for a look round the ground today. Not sure what to make of it but it certainly seems encouraging. Mind you I'm not going to believe anything till I hear it from the horses mouth.

MON never goes anywhere without his backroom staff.

Whether this includes a trip to Morrisons is unclear but is's certainly true of his managerial appointments.

They'll come if he does.

Is this like the story where he was spotted at the Marriott, and Stapleford Park and at the KP stadium!?

I dont think I will believe anything until I hear it from MON himself!

It's a small detail, but the owners of the football club and the owners of Stapleford park are excellent friends ! It doesn't mean he was there, but it is a very plausible venue for them to meet at.

According to someone I know close the club, MON has been for a look round the ground today. Not sure what to make of it but it certainly seems encouraging. Mind you I'm not going to believe anything till I hear it from the horses mouth.

:fc: Still better than nothing. We hope...

I live 5 mins away trying to persuade my other half to go as we are due out to eat!

Go, you dont need her, sit in the car park and deliver the goods to us Michael.

Archived