Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

Stay in the car park. He is sure to nip out for a ciggy.

Go and locate yourself in the gents and make out your having a massively long poo

He's bound to need the lav soon with all that whiskey he's drinking...

Then you can catch him with his pants down.. So to speak..

Speak to spherical first though re. How to make yourself

look incognito in gents loos...

lol

Go and locate yourself in the gents and make out your having a massively long poo

He's bound to need the lav soon with all that whiskey he's drinking...

Then you can catch him with his pants down.. So to speak..

Speak to spherical first though re. How to make yourself

look incognito in gents loos...

lol

Another tidbit of hilarity from Col CIty. Forget about MON and ringing the Belfry, someone ring the Palladium. :yawn:

According to someone I know close the club, MON has been for a look round the ground today. Not sure what to make of it but it certainly seems encouraging. Mind you I'm not going to believe anything till I hear it from the horses mouth.

No chance there would of been a reporter sat that all day waiting for whoever was coming!

According to someone I know close the club, MON has been for a look round the ground today. Not sure what to make of it but it certainly seems encouraging. Mind you I'm not going to believe anything till I hear it from the horses mouth.

Cos MON has no idea what the ground is like :rolleyes:

Impossible! How can he get past Stringer?

Archived