Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

martin o,neil is 100% having talks, i got told at 5ish from top sources, ive only joined up to foxes talk as im so excited its all i think about, if he comes i will wet myself time and time again, there is a very large crowd of my friends going over to the king power if he is comfirmed and i hope he is soon, also hope that we at least have 5000 fans go to greet the king and welcome him home, i have stated from day one as i did,nt think it would happen that i would go in pants so i guess i will stick to it. come on o,neil this will be truely amazing if he takes the job, yes, yes, yes.

The wife just started skyping me about the disaster in Thailand, I said I know, it's terrible, we no longer have a manager... I wasn't paying attention! I saw, Thai and disaster in the same sentence and didnt read the rest. Oops!

D'oh

(Reception, Catering staff, Bar staff) at the Belfry were keeping 'schtum' (I guessed they'd been told !) and I couldn't even confirm he / Top was / had been there. So, I can't help much - except to say that my source WAS pretty confident that MON was to hold talks with City today - and they SHOULD have been at the Belfry this pm.

I played golf at the Belfry today and didn't see them there, however I was done by four o'clock so depends what time they went.

Only thing that makes me concerned is why have a meeting in a public place if they didn't want it to get out?

martin o,neil is 100% having talks, i got told at 5ish from top sources, ive only joined up to foxes talk as im so excited its all i think about, if he comes i will wet myself time and time again, there is a very large crowd of my friends going over to the king power if he is comfirmed and i hope he is soon, also hope that we at least have 5000 fans go to greet the king and welcome him home, i have stated from day one as i did,nt think it would happen that i would go in pants so i guess i will stick to it. come on o,neil this will be truely amazing if he takes the job, yes, yes, yes.

Martin O'God :worship::worship::worship:

I played golf at the Belfry today and didn't see them there, however I was done by four o'clock so depends what time they went.

Only thing that makes me concerned is why have a meeting in a public place if they didn't want it to get out?

They wouldnt, but some people are so desperate to believe any shit whatever they actually think they would show up at a fcuking public Golf Course.

If they were appraching MON it would be done over the phone, then he would probably be invited to a house to discuss it, the days of managers meeting chairman in Golf Clubs has long gone.

It's the way MON rolls, and always has done - discreet snippets of info passed to trusted sources to set off the bandwagons..

They wouldnt, but some people are so desperate to believe any shit whatever they actually think they would show up at a fcuking public Golf Course.

Except this one has a whacking great hotel attached to it - and plenty of facilities for business talks like these to take place.

I trust the original poster's word on this.

It's the way MON rolls, and always has done - discreet snippets of info passed to trusted sources to set off the bandwagons..

It's a clever thing to do. Generate a lot of hype, get the owners over a barrel and sign a huge contract. If they don't offer him what he wants, he walks away and everyone just says it was the stupid rumour mill.

Archived