Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

According to someone I know close the club, MON has been for a look round the ground today. Not sure what to make of it but it certainly seems encouraging. Mind you I'm not going to believe anything till I hear it from the horses mouth.

That damn horse knows everything.

hi lads

read into this what you want, but MON owns a flat in the stoneygate area and a builder that i know has been refurbishing it! this has been going on for a few weeks, could be non irrelivent but just thought i would share it!

Everyone's excited about possible meetings, yet no one can confirm these. It's a bit like Kebe having a medical at the Stadium on transfer deadline day when he never left Reading. Rumours, Rumours and more rumours, but no evidence.

Well if bally would get his finger out his arse, and take one for the team..............

I live 5 mins away trying to persuade my other half to go as we are due out to eat!

Go! If you are due to eat, get a take away and eat it in your car in the car park. Take a laptop!!

They have a lot of private rooms at the Belfry, and it is a very big place. Even if he was there, it'd be near impossible to find him I would think!

Well whoever started this article found him there or atleast knows someone who found him there!!!!

hi lads

read into this what you want, but MON owns a flat in the stoneygate area and a builder that i know has been refurbishing it! this has been going on for a few weeks, could be non irrelivent but just thought i would share it!

So it's relevant then :o

All I will say is I am a sports journalist by trade, a good mate of mine is close to MON, he actually worked for him at Villa, trust me on this.

Not saying he is going to take it, i don't know that, but talks are ongoing have been for a few hours.

I also heard this in the afternoon, from a contact at the Villa Training Ground (Bodymoor Heath) who has kept in contact with Steve Walford. I didn't post, because I went out to the Belfry at 6 (just back), to see if I could find him and interview him. All the people I spoke to (Reception, Catering staff, Bar staff) at the Belfry were keeping 'schtum' (I guessed they'd been told !) and I couldn't even confirm he / Top was / had been there. So, I can't help much - except to say that my source WAS pretty confident that MON was to hold talks with City today - and they SHOULD have been at the Belfry this pm.

It's a small detail, but the owners of the football club and the owners of Stapleford park are excellent friends ! It doesn't mean he was there, but it is a very plausible venue for them to meet at.

My Nanna works there! I should ask her! Mind you, she wouldn't have a clue who Martin O'Neil was!!! Asking her would be pretty pointless!

Archived