Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Has anyone who has ordered tickets heard any information about extra allocations and are tickets selling fast?

Went in to buy my brothers crimbo present so I asked while I was there, got told that we are getting an extra allocation should we sell out :D and they will be on general sale Friday

Went in to buy my brothers crimbo present so I asked while I was there, got told that we are getting an extra allocation should we sell out :D and they will be on general sale Friday

Thats great news then. I'm looking foward to ordering my tickets on the phone, I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Says There are no more seats available for this event for me online

Is that because the club only release a certain amount on lcfc direct?

I'm on the phone to the ticket office now though. He said there arn't many tickets left in lower tier, we're in the upper. I don't know how those prices worked because the guy on the phone said adults are £20 (season ticket holders), and I was like, it says on website £15 and he wouldn't have it :blink:

5.5k I thought we took

Oh right your probally right mate, because I thought we had the Lower tier and the upper and a bit of that stand to the right, thought it was over 6000, oh well Iv got no chance of getting a ticket for midday tomorrow then!!

Archived