Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Had to wait 45 minutes on the phone, I got an adult and under 18, then he said how old is the under 18. I said 17, but he then says how forest will be ID'ing the under 18's. The under 18 is in fact 19 but I didn't want to sound an idiot changing it to an adult after he said that. Oh well there's not a lot forest can do is there if they have no ID?

Apparenty they did that last season, they said they were going to do that in August but they didn't, you'll probably be alright, if not you'll just have to upgrade it at the ground.

Good job I got down there early this morning, 4 tickets row U2 :scarf: I'm sure there's a song related pun somewhere.

Get in.Got 2 online this morning at 09.00 35 sec upper tier A1i couldnt give a fook where i am,this is my debut to florist and im looking forward to this more than xmas.

A1?!

That's their singing section. lol

Any of you in the home end, do what the Man City fan did after their first, if we score, jump onto the pitch and get to the away end, we won't tell none of them. ;)

Get in.Got 2 online this morning at 09.00 35 sec upper tier A1i couldnt give a fook where i am,this is my debut to florist and im looking forward to this more than xmas.

Hey Cambridge, looks like we'll be neighbours for the day, snow permitting! We're in upper A1 as well.

Gutted, I was on the phone 35 minutes, got to second in the queue and got cut off!

Anyone think there's any chance that anymore tickets will be released, I really wanted to go to this one.

I was cut off as well when giving my details and then put to 20th in the queue which took 45 mintues to get hold of someone. The upper and lower tear holds about 7500 and so there is more space for more tickets but that might be because of segregation.

Archived