Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Think there is such a thing as a 'to big' allocation, and it ruins the atmosphere a little. Hope this isn't the case.

Will be mental if we score though.

Man City away last season was the only thing comparable, and the atmosphere that night wasn't bad. Also this is Forest away - really can't see our end being anything other than superb...

A Forest fan trying to justify to a Derby fan why they gave us a bigger allocation lol

Jimmy Gregory

Why have F*rest given 6000 tickets to Leicester but only gave 4000 to us yet we're their proper rivals? #nffc #lcfc #dcfcfans

49 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

replies ↓

»

1a6e0e07-7b29-4541-8b31-c4573b8bf6f3_normal.png

Darren Morley

by CupidStunt_DCFC

@

because its the bin dippers us
fans arnt that bothered about the game

Some of them are getting a bit tetchy lol, remember they don't care

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29565&page=7

This is going to be hilarious, Bin dippers will be lording it over us for years about how many they bought, forgetting the fact that the low turnout shows how little we care

8000?! Hahahahahahaha poor old Leicester. I really hope we beat them now, not for the 'rivalry' or anything just for the fact that 8000 delusional fans will go back to leicester sulking!

Have you sad acts ever stopped to question, why the intense take up for fester and total lack of interest for Forest ? . It really is a one side rivalry on your part. Promise you more interest shown, when we drew County earlier on in the season.

Can you explain it please, especially as it has moved you to register on here and boast about your ticket sales ?

I don't like the fact that a lot of our fans blow their own trumpet about how good a support we have, but this time I'm making an exception. Forget the fact that its only 15quid and 15miles up the road, 8k (and potentially more tickets after that I'm told) is mental. At least we're doing our bit to bring back the magic of the FA Cup

I don't like the fact that a lot of our fans blow their own trumpet about how good a support we have, but this time I'm making an exception. Forget the fact that its only 15quid and 15miles up the road, 8k (and potentially more tickets after that I'm told) is mental. At least we're doing our bit to bring back the magic of the FA Cup

How much more are they giving us 10,000 in total?

Hate all the little chavs and people who go to watch it because its Forest, not because they want to support Leicester! I reckon there's going to be a good solid 4,000 proper fans, then about 4,000 fans who don't even go to home games!

Hi, I don't go to home games because I refuse to pay £18 for an U18's ticket instead I save up for a decent away day. This does not make me not as much as a proper fan as you. Cheers, bye.

Have you sad acts ever stopped to question, why the intense take up for fester and total lack of interest for Forest ?

Because we want to support our team and you have crap support considering you're such a famous club.

Simple concept really.

Archived