Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

online it says there are no more tickets. is this because of general sale tomorrow? I'm.a season ticket holder so should surely be able.to buy now!!

I have membership and i cant book either..........

Thats because they only allocate a certain amount of tickets to LCFC direct, just get yourself on the phone at 8.59am

never had so much grief trying to buy them online! starting off wouldnt let me buy more than one, then decided they had sold out sat on the phone trying to get through to the ticket office about 10 times before finally being able to purchase 4 tickets!

Had to wait 45 minutes on the phone, I got an adult and under 18, then he said how old is the under 18. I said 17, but he then says how forest will be ID'ing the under 18's. The under 18 is in fact 19 but I didn't want to sound an idiot changing it to an adult after he said that. Oh well there's not a lot forest can do is there if they have no ID?

Archived