Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

New Xbox dashboard

Personally, I'm liking the new layout, but am disappointed that their are barely any new 'features'. The only main one being Bing. I was expecting a little more, maybe a browser or something? (similar to PS3)

Also, when pushing the Xbox button on controller, it brings up the same background as the last one (I'm sure they changed it the last time we had a new dashboard, so why not this time?), which is boring to look at now...

Anyway, I'd like to hear people's opinions on it..

:)

It's going to be good, it's not amazing at the moment. When it gets Youtube, 4OD etc it will be great.

I'm just annoyed I was in the 89th minute of a Fifa game I was winning 5-0 and it disconnected me from Xbox live to install the update.

Personally, I'm liking the new layout, but am disappointed that their are barely any new 'features'. The only main one being Bing. I was expecting a little more, maybe a browser or something? (similar to PS3)

Also, when pushing the Xbox button on controller, it brings up the same background as the last one (I'm sure they changed it the last time we had a new dashboard, so why not this time?), which is boring to look at now...

Anyway, I'd like to hear people's opinions on it..

:)

PS3 > Xbox

Archived