Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Derby Ticket Prices

<p>

That's what I thought :unsure: But that's what it says on the ticket, I've been a few times before and I wouldnt class it as a tier. Its just a concrete strip seperating the seats.84427360_b7ebcb2099.jpg

They have charged us different prices for the two 'tiers' before, think upper was a couple of quid more expensive. Absolutely criminal.

There's eight pages so I don't know if this has been said, but there's a bus from Leicester Bus Station to East Midlands Airport to Derby every half an hour, and it goes the other way all through the night. A return is like £10!

Get on this boys!

Right, can someone confirm this because I can't remember from last season or the seasons before for that matter, but people have been saying the rows at Derby are reversed e.g. Row A is at the back and Z at the front :S . I'm row W so if true that would put me 4 rows from the front :/

Just bought myself an under 18 ticket over the phone for 'my brother', though I'll be using it

Ha, I don't think you need to be deceiving to the ticket office. You're free to buy whatever ticket you want, regardless of your age, you don't need to cover it up mate.

Ha, I don't think you need to be deceiving to the ticket office. You're free to buy whatever ticket you want, regardless of your age, you don't need to cover it up mate.

Well I said my name, and she said 'so you want an adult ticket then?' in a rather stern voice, so i just replied no an under 18 one. She said again sternly 'Well who is going then?!'

I said my brother as he is 16, so have got the ticket in his name, I wasnt arguing with her I tell you!

Got the ticket anyway! Thats why i wanted to do it online as you can buy any ticket without questions in your name but they arent selling online at the moment.

Archived