Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Derby Ticket Prices

Sent the tickets to the wrong address again :rolleyes:

Same happened to me - that's the second time this season they've done that! I checked my details online and the delivery address is correct, they just sent them elsewhere!

They seem to be making a bit of a hash of the ticketing system this year what with mistakes like this and the electronic ticket readers at the turnstiles which still haven't been installed!

Would my 37 year old dad be able to get away with an u18 ticket? Do the stewards check? And is there a welcoming pub we can go to before the game!?

The tickets say 'Concessions will be asked to show ID at the turnstiles' on them, but I've never known any club to do that apart from Forest.

I'm on flipping row B. I asked for high up and the woman said yeah sure. Asked plent yof times, they never give me higher up! Ticket office is useless.

I could be wrong, but I think the seat letters start from the back at derby as I remember from previous seasons. So you're actually one from the back!

Archived