Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Derby Ticket Prices

For Cov it's £25 for Adults and £10 for U-18's

I might get away with U-18's, but fvck that. Thursday night is a joke, as I have college next day

Oh dear.

I often have to get up at 5am for work, but I that wont stop me going if I can.

Wait till you get a job.

Oh dear.

I often have to get up at 5am for work, but I that wont stop me going if I can.

Wait till you get a job.

I'm on the 3rd year of my apprenticeship (which I'm paid for :P), and now I usually finish at 6 or 7 on a Friday . So I don't think I'll even make it anyway

aah, I'd love to be 7 again, no more worrying about money, or keeping the house clean or anything - not a care in the world and spending all day mucking about playing games like ker-plunk! and rolling down the slight hill in the back garden of where I lived at the time. Those were simpler times...

Anyway - as has been said it'll be about £30 for adults, unfortunately that appears to have become the going rate.

aah, I'd love to be 7 again, no more worrying about money, or keeping the house clean or anything - not a care in the world and spending all day mucking about playing games like ker-plunk! and rolling down the slight hill in the back garden of where I lived at the time. Those were simpler times...

Anyway - as has been said it'll be about £30 for adults, unfortunately that appears to have become the going rate.

OMG love it lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived