Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Derby Ticket Prices

Right, can someone confirm this because I can't remember from last season or the seasons before for that matter, but people have been saying the rows at Derby are reversed e.g. Row A is at the back and Z at the front :S . I'm row W so if true that would put me 4 rows from the front :/

The last time I went was when we lost 1-0, which was 2 seasons ago. My ticket that season was in the upper tier and on row Q and I was very close to the back, so it was Z at the back.

It may have changed last season though?

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your email. As far as we are aware we have only sold Upper tier tickets at the moment. We have sold around 1200 tickets and have around 800 left to sell.

Hope that clears anything up for anyone! I'm row B, so I AM moving further back.

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your email. As far as we are aware we have only sold Upper tier tickets at the moment. We have sold around 1200 tickets and have around 800 left to sell.

Hope that clears anything up for anyone! I'm row B, so I AM moving further back.

:thumbup:

Right, can someone confirm this because I can't remember from last season or the seasons before for that matter, but people have been saying the rows at Derby are reversed e.g. Row A is at the back and Z at the front :S . I'm row W so if true that would put me 4 rows from the front :/

Row X is the back row so you are only 1 away.

Well I said my name, and she said 'so you want an adult ticket then?' in a rather stern voice, so i just replied no an under 18 one. She said again sternly 'Well who is going then?!'

I said my brother as he is 16, so have got the ticket in his name, I wasnt arguing with her I tell you!

Got the ticket anyway! Thats why i wanted to do it online as you can buy any ticket without questions in your name but they arent selling online at the moment.

Oh fair enough.

In future though, they really can't question you on who you're buying your ticket for, that's completely up to you.

An argument with an angry woman is always best avoided though I agree, nice swerve!

Oh fair enough.

In future though, they really can't question you on who you're buying your ticket for, that's completely up to you.

An argument with an angry woman is always best avoided though I agree, nice swerve!

I'd have been buggered if I was a ST holder on my own! Luckily I think i have got around it anyway!

And there was no way i was arguing with her.

No need for people to be worrying about standing for Derby away, no one apart from the coach 1 brigade will want to sit, and theres not many of them :)

Being a Thursday night I'm hoping for a lot of hardcore fans who will want to sing and jump to keep warm! Not the old fogies, hopefully they will watch it on TV. Night games in winter always seems to have more of a buzz about them!

Being a Thursday night I'm hoping for a lot of hardcore fans who will want to sing and jump to keep warm! Not the old fogies, hopefully they will watch it on TV. Night games in winter always seems to have more of a buzz about them!

Yeah I agree, the sitters are massivley outnumbered by the standers at away games now anyway, which is why the atmosphere has got so much better. Lets just hope we can carry it on at the KP!

You will be surprised how many of our 'hardcore' fans, i.e. those that go to all games no matter what day or time are 'old fogies' as you so nicely put it.

You will be surprised how many of our 'hardcore' fans, i.e. those that go to all games no matter what day or time are 'old fogies' as you so nicely put it.

You what?

If your moaning cause i said old fogies then sorry. But I've been threatened 3 times by people 40+ this year because they want to sit down. And they probably look at some of the younger generation and call us chavs or whatever. Dont take it to heart too much ;)

You what?

If your moaning cause i said old fogies then sorry. But I've been threatened 3 times by people 40+ this year because they want to sit down. And they probably look at some of the younger generation and call us chavs or whatever. Dont take it to heart too much ;)

Don't worry, whenever you use a term that's not 100% PC you'll always get someone chirp up.

Archived