Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Derby Ticket Prices

U18 for me too, and at Brighton.

Probs be £31 adults £14.50 U18's like most years, fvcking outrageous prices for a TV game.

We get ripped off so often in this league it's a joke.

I know this argument has been had before but we rip most other teams off as well.

I imagine as an away I'd see Leicester as a shit away game!

I know this argument has been had before but we rip most other teams off as well.

I imagine as an away I'd see Leicester as a shit away game!

We rip off a few but compared to the rest of this league we're not too unreasonable. Ours aren't great but there's far worse.

aah, I'd love to be 7 again, no more worrying about money, or keeping the house clean or anything - not a care in the world and spending all day mucking about playing games like ker-plunk! and rolling down the slight hill in the back garden of where I lived at the time. Those were simpler times...

Anyway - as has been said it'll be about £30 for adults, unfortunately that appears to have become the going rate.

i know I'm a bit late but you're a student - isn't that what you should be doing anyway?

Woohooo!

Just booked my night off work aswell

Canny wait :trumpet:

Ticket prices: Adults £25.00, Seniors (60+) £15.50, Under 18's £10.50.

Absolutely buzzing.

That'll fvck Norwich over even more, I'm happy they've made it cheaper, £10.50 makes this now a pretty good away for me.

Pretty good?

Hard to please aren't you, £10.50 is a bargain!

what's the situation with trains? will there be a football special after the game...never really took the train on a midweek game. Otherwise will just drive.

Ive just looked on trainline and the last train back to half 9ish.

Dunno whether they will or not

Quick question how do you get a Under 18 ticket online wouldn't it show your actual age if you are a season ticket holder?

Dont know about online, but my Dad is 53 and he always gets himself a Under 18/Student for matches where it will be scanned like at Brighton on Saturday. He does it over the phone though.

Quick question how do you get a Under 18 ticket online wouldn't it show your actual age if you are a season ticket holder?

They just do it.

Even if you go in you just say you are using the reference for someone else it will be fine.

Archived