Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Derby Ticket Prices

I have literally no idea how I'm gonna get back from this if I train it.

The logical option is FT but I vowed I'd never pay it for a local one, £14 isn't exactly cheap but if it comes to it then so be it, seeing as the tickets are cheap for me.

If I buy online an under 18 ticket and get found out at Derby will I have to pay the difference i.e £15 to make up for the adult ticket? hopefully it doesn't happen but it is a risk I am willing to do.

How old are you?

I went when we lost 1-0 a couple of seasons ago, I can't remember if they were self scanning turnstiles. You'll have no problem if they are self scanning ones though.

If I buy online an under 18 ticket and get found out at Derby will I have to pay the difference i.e £15 to make up for the adult ticket? hopefully it doesn't happen but it is a risk I am willing to do.

You will be fine mate, I am 20 and buying an under 18, been doing that for the last couple of seasons there, my Dad even gets under 18 and he gets away with it despite being 53.

They are self scanning turnstiles so you will have no worries in getting in, they dont really check properly.

Archived