Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Just done the prediction of the top half teams and came out with this...

1. Southampton 90pts GD 39

2. West Ham 86pts GD 29

3. Reading 86pts GD 27

4. Brighton 74pts GD 12

5. LEICESTER 73pts GD 17

6. Hull 73pts GD 9

7. Blackpool 72pts GD 15

8. Birmingham 71pts GD 20

9. Middlesboro 71pts GD 4

10. Cardiff 69pts GD 12

11. Leeds 68pts GD 3

12. Derby 65pts GD -8

Im officially on this optimistic bus!! 5 wins and 3 draws for the city = play offs.

That's really really close. I know the league is usually tight but this year is crazy tight. It's going down to wire this year anyone from 4~15th can still make it. Madness.

All that matters is that we're still in contention! A win is vital tomorrow though!

Just done the predictor and I have us finishing 7th by a point :(. However, I have us drawing at Leeds on the last day and only a point behind 6th so hopefully I am right on all the others and wrong on that one, then we'll get in ! Tomorrow's game is MASSIVE. If we win, definitely right back in it. Loss and I think it's game over!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Your not singing, so we will sing on our own!

Guys I was thinking about all the times the bus has crashed and landed upside down and we have been in the shitter! I came up with an amazing idea, now when we look like were going to crash and lose faith its ok because we can still grind on and win!

1.jpg

Up the football league we go!

Guest Foxin_mad

Looking at the recent form table although our form hasnt been great we are averaging 1.6 Points per game which is more that all the teams in the Playoff Zone. Strange League. All we can do is keep winning where we can, we must win the home games and we have some away games which look winnable.

Well done Foxin_mad you have bought some solid proof to the table. You see gang even the statitstics are optimistic! That has a pretty decent ring to it!

1.6 points a game is a great statistic to have considering the season we have had. I think we will win our remaining home games, we seem to have finally settled in that respect. The away games will be tough against the more physical sides lower down the league. Just hope now we have Morgon we won't be bullied by the UNIT players that some of the lowly teams have.

Come on you foxes!

I thought I would join the bus and bring with me all the remaining games for teams above us against each other.

Brigton vs Middlesbro

Blackpool vs Southampton

Reading vs Leeds

Middlesbro vs Cardiff

Hull City vs Middlesbro

West Ham vs Birmingham

Brigton vs Reading

West Ham vs Brighton

Blackpool vs Leeds

Cardiff vs Leeds

Brigton vs Birmingham

Leicester vs West ham

Middlesbro vs Southampton

Birmingham vs Reading

West Ham vs Hull City

Leeds vs Leicester

CMON YOU BLUEEEES

Welcome to the bus. :)

I did not realise that so many of the teams around us still had to play each other. This is really going to be an incredibly tight finish to the league. The most exciting run in we have seen for a long time.

If we can continue our recent good form then I think we stand an excellent chance. The in form team who sprint the last 100m are always the ones who win the play offs. Come on you foxes!