Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Wishlist for tonight/tomorrow:

Doncaster shocking Birmingham with a win.

Leicester win of course !!

Millwall taking at least a point from Cardiff.

Brighton/Boro draw

Hull to lose or draw

Leeds to slip up again against Watford

Blackpool to get hammered at home !!

We could realistically be 1 point away from the play offs tomorrow and granted have played a game more, but just goes to show that this season is not even close to being over yet !

The lowest team in the playoffs is 62. We are on 56. How can we be 1 point off even if we win?

Np just joined the bus! He has told me to tannoy this message. " thankyou for keeping your glasses half full, I applaud your support"

he also told me to tell the hiders at the back to just admit there optimism before they suffocate us all.

Mr, Pearson and his Leicester team are on top of a slow moving open top bus, which is blue and white, and adorned with flags and scarves. Tens of thousands of people line the streets, singing, cheering, and dancing with joy. The noise is deafening, the streets an endless sea of blue and white. The manager hoists the Championship Trophy aloft and-----Oh sod it, I have woken up in dire need of a pee! :unsure: :unsure: