Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

It appears that our optimistic bus has been blocked by an obstacle, that being the bus Forest parked at the King Power tonight! Never mind, let's turn around and head to Peterborough! Come on lads and ladies, 4 points off the play-offs. Do you think Utd gave up on the title chase when they were 4 points behind City? No! I know we're not Utd and don't have the quality they do, but we ARE still capable of cutting down that 4-point gap.

I'm optimistic and bring on Peterborough on Saturday!!

Guest BlueBrett

If we'd beaten Blackpool and Forest we'd be level with 6th now. So frustrating but it just goes to show that it's still on a knife-edge and I think it will be all the way up to Leeds

If we'd beaten Blackpool and Forest we'd be level with 6th now. So frustrating but it just goes to show that it's still on a knife-edge and I think it will be all the way up to Leeds

If we'd have got 6 points instead of 2 we'd be in a better position? Brilliant.

Arghhhh why can't people just post their optimism here! There have been five billion topics started this week on it, but no posts in here.

If you are optimistic post here, mods can't you sticky this with a note like the streaming thread? Might stop numerous threads opening on the issue of optimism.

Np is god! He's made no mistakes, he hasn't failed cus this squad is great! Oooooh leicester oooooooh leicester! X x

Edited by foxhateram

Good shout lobster! What can you offer the bus sir? We are short on beverages and food. Some of us have been here since end of Jan.

Btw I would stay away from the back row, finners has been hiding in the cupboard back there, trying to hide his optimism. He's beggining to whiff a bit now.

Shhhh I'm not meant to know he's there.

Edited by foxhateram

Ha! I've heard there's more than one supposed pessimist lurking in a closet back there, ashamed of their optimism, one day they might "come out" and sing loud and proud of their love for the city and belief in promotion - until then I'm bringing some deodorant because phew!

I've ordered the Walkers crisps and Pukka pies to be washed down with some Everards ales.

COYB - Leicester city, our boys in blue, the terrace sings....

Edited by Lobsterboyuk

Wishlist for tonight/tomorrow:

Doncaster shocking Birmingham with a win.

Leicester win of course !!

Millwall taking at least a point from Cardiff.

Brighton/Boro draw

Hull to lose or draw

Leeds to slip up again against Watford

Blackpool to get hammered at home !!

We could realistically be 1 point away from the play offs tomorrow and granted have played a game more, but just goes to show that this season is not even close to being over yet !