Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

So we need to win every game whilst Cardiff, Brighton and Middlesboro lose 2 each.

Its unlikely agreed, but where is the harm in hanging on? I can handle the disappointment if it happens to work out that we don't make it.For now though, I am going to hang on! Just because I can!

Plus a good end to the season will be enough to be happy about tbh. Everything is starting to point towards a good next season. With NP bringing in some young hungry, professional players. :)

Edited by foxhateram

So we need to win every game whilst Cardiff, Brighton and Middlesboro lose 2 each.

I'm holding out zero hope, but if I was (as this is the optimistic thread) I'd say the crap result against Posh changed nothing, it just means we have fewer & fewer games to achieve the required point total to hit the playoffs.

Just taking the positive out of the last month of games.

1) Our home form is good.

2) The young players that NP bought in January look like excellent additions (hopefully he can bring in some more players like this over the summer)

3) We look to be playing as a team for once rather than as individuals.

I can add more but have to go, someone else add to the list. :)