Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Reading & Leeds 2012 Line-Up

really don't no what I will do if the black keys and the foo's are on at the same time, think I would go black keys! Ideally I would like this poster to be slightly wrong. If you moved the cure to the black keys slot and then the black keys on before the foo's then adding a new head liner that would be fine! lol there're strong rumours about green day playing so hopefully that will come true!

Think we will try and get early bird tickets as it took us about 8 hours to get into Leeds a few years back on the Thursday. Is it easier/Harder to get into the reading site does anyone know?

Tonight, loads of confirmed acts were revealed:

Sunday at Reading/Friday at Leeds:

Foo Fighters

Black Keys

Kaiser Chiefs

Bullet for My Valentine

All Time Low

Gaslight Anthem

Eagles of Death Metal

Band of Skulls

Pulled Apart by Horses

Saturday Reading/Sunday Leeds

Kasabian

Enter Shikari

Odd Future

Florence and the Machine

The Vaccines

The Shins

Mystery Jets

Blood Red Shoes

Friday Reading/Saturday Leeds

The Cure

Paramore

Bombay Bicycle Club

You Me At Six

Crystal Castles

Angels and Airwaves

Coheed & Cambria

Cancer Bats

Deaf Havana

NME Stage across 3 days:

Justice

Miike Snow

SBTRKT

Billy Talent

The Courteeners

The Horrors

Foster The People

The Cribs

Two Door Cinema Club

The Maccabees

At The Drive In

The Cure & Foos are shit? :unsure:

The Cure will be alright but pretty uninspiring as headliners. And yeah, the Foo Fighters make pretty dull music.

Foos are shit?? :blink:

Shit might be a bit harsh. Just completely uninteresting.

In fairness I would have gone to see that. Rebecca Black on a Friday is inspired.

I would have told the children it was time to go home as their mother had died after watching Nickleback.

Tickets booked for Leeds for me and daughter. Don't usually stray away from folk festivals (Glasto is still a folk festival, right?) but chance to wear Leicester kit for Kasabian in a field in Leeds is too tempting. Should be great finish to the weekend. Excited to see Gaslight Anthem live for the first time, and The Cure will bring back happy memories. Blood Red Shoes another highlight for me.

It's stupid money but hopefully I'll have forgotten that by August.

Archived