Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Reading & Leeds 2012 Line-Up

My mate wants to go Download, The only thing that pulls me to Download is the fact The Prodigy are there.

I like the line-up so far for V Festival, The Stone Roses, Noel Gallagher - Lack of Kasabian and The Prodigy - If they get announced i'll be there, can't see them being announced though.

Reading and Leeds have Kasabian, but no Stone Roses or Noel Gallagher. (If that line-up is true)

Can't really see much interest for Download really, would rather go V Festival or Reading and Leeds, decisions need to be made - No doubt as usual i'll end up going to none.

If that is the line up i'll definitely be going! Still looks edited though if you look around the edges of the names..

Going to wait a while to get the tickets mind, some people were selling them for £120 about a week before last year, risky but worth it for what you save!

would be a cracking line up if true, have been contemplating have this as my stag do, just be worried about getting tickets for everyone. After seeing tenacious D the last time they did leeds I will definitely finding someone else to watch when there on!! black keys or the foo's is a tough choice as well! and i think i would go for the dropkick Murphy's rather than the cure as well.

Do you like any music?

Don't be daft. I love music mate - I've just seen much better line-ups for festivals this summer.

I can pick a handful of acts off that bill I'd genuinely love to see (Gaslight Anthem, City & Colour, Placebo, Bloc Party, The Black Keys) - doesn't make it a fantastic line-up, does it? Hence me being underwhelmed? I know pretty much by nature, people won't like every single act at a festival - just for me, looking at that, there's a crippling amount of weak acts in comparison to the ones that tickle my fancy.

Just can't understand why people are getting stiff dicks, to be honest. Mumford and Sons for Christ's sake.

Don't be daft. I love music mate - I've just seen much better line-ups for festivals this summer.

I can pick a handful of acts off that bill I'd genuinely love to see (Gaslight Anthem, City & Colour, Placebo, Bloc Party, The Black Keys) - doesn't make it a fantastic line-up, does it? Hence me being underwhelmed? I know pretty much by nature, people won't like every single act at a festival - just for me, looking at that, there's a crippling amount of weak acts in comparison to the ones that tickle my fancy.

Just can't understand why people are getting stiff dicks, to be honest. Mumford and Sons for Christ's sake.

100% agree. Having been to Reading for the last few years, it is one of the worst festivals I've ever attended. Barely anything to do, 14 year olds running around thinking they're amazing and people burning things on the last night.

2012 is missing Glastonbury so much. Absolutely dicks on Reading.

100% agree. Having been to Reading for the last few years, it is one of the worst festivals I've ever attended. Barely anything to do, 14 year olds running around thinking they're amazing and people burning things on the last night.

Leeds is a lot different to that then!

Group of us went to Coachella last year, incredible time.

Placebo are playing in Germany on Saturday and Kaisers are surely too big to headline the NME.

About the only things certain about the festival so far are that Foo Fighters and Kasabian are headlining and The Maccabees will feature on the NME probably as headliners. Unless E Festivals have got it wrong for the first time ever

My mate wants to go Download, The only thing that pulls me to Download is the fact The Prodigy are there.

Download has Metallica and Black Sabbath headlining.

There are some strange people on this forum...

Looks decent but for the money, the line up and the experience is shiiittte.

Dizzee, Bloc Party and Lostprophets its like a reading fest of old. All good in their own right (except lostprophets) but they have pretty much played teh same slot every year bar the last 2 years. Boring.

Better festivals out there.

There's nothing really on that list that grabs my attention except for Bad Brains.

Hopefully they'll do a few club dates or something. I'd pay to see it, even if HR's on a zimmaframe and a ventilator it'd still be brilliant.

Archived