Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Foxestalk 5/6 a side tournament 2012

Would rather it be at st maggies. So much easier for everyone to get to and it's been fine there every other year.

Agreed, Elizabeth park was just an idea, but I think St Maggie's is better.

This was last years details, remember though that just because you have nearly 40 names doesn't mean they'll be available to play or that they'll turn up on the day, last year we struggled to get 6 teams of 5 on the day and no refs. You could also do with a time keeper.

Saturday is the best day as people struggle with transport on Sundays, teams were drawn out of a hat when the date and all the names were confirmed.

After organising it for the last 4 years I've decided to give it a miss this year but this should be enough info for someone else to take it on, whoever does if they have any questions feel free to pm me - best of luck to whoever volunteers.

Cheers again for all the effort you've put in every year DavieG, above and beyond doesn't even cover it. Would hope to still see you in the pub afterwards!

Just wondering if we have enough female foxestalkers that play to do a womens 5 a side too?? im not ambitious enough to think we would get 6 teams but even 3 we could do a little round robin or 4 teams even better?? I used to play and really miss it, i also work for city council so can arrange pitches, im heaviliy involved with St margarets but also there are new ATP's at New College and Aylestone LC too we could access........

Thoughts??

Just wondering if we have enough female foxestalkers that play to do a womens 5 a side too?? im not ambitious enough to think we would get 6 teams but even 3 we could do a little round robin or 4 teams even better?? I used to play and really miss it, i also work for city council so can arrange pitches, im heaviliy involved with St margarets but also there are new ATP's at New College and Aylestone LC too we could access........

Thoughts??

Get a women's team in this tournament, I'm sure all the lads will go easy on you. Failing that just wear skimpy clothes and the majority will just stand there watching with their mouths open lol

As I said in the organisation thread- a

re there any rules on how completely and utterly s**t you are allowed to be?

If not, I'll put my name in the hat- depending on date.

All abilities welcome, its just a laugh really, and a chance to put some names to faces (as well as kick the FT posters you don't like lol )

Thoughts??

I see no reason why you can't just play in this one. Singhy's young lad played last time (he was about 11) and was the best player on his team.

Plus if your fit i'll buy you a bacardi breezer

Archived