Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian W LCFC

Ask club to invest

I know you have a donate button at the bottom of the page,

but could you ask the club to help support the forum as they seem to have alot of money?

It would be difficult for it to remain independent, we certainly don't want the club to be in a position where they can censor what is posted.

If everyone just donated a pound annually that would cover any costs.

To encourage people to donate would it be a good idea for Mark to publish running costs, advertising revenue, historical donations and subsequently any surplus/deficit?

I'm happy to donate again as I have done before but it'd be good to know some of the financials to judge how much is appropriate. Also if there was a surplus how it would be used.

I understand this is private information and in particular Mark might want to keep the advertising revenue secret but a little more transparency with regards funding and donations might encourage people to give a little more.

Unfortunatley I have to concur.

I just need to get over the 'hating everyone' part of my life and then I'll work on the general flattery.

Being nice isn't worth it.

Look at Finners. He's a cvnt and gets loads of rep points for it. You just need to channel your hatred into computer warrior mode.

Unfortunatley I have to concur.

I just need to get over the 'hating everyone' part of my life and then I'll work on the general flattery.

Look at Finners. He's a cvnt and gets loads of rep points for it. You just need to channel your hatred into computer warrior mode.

Indeed, it isn't that you're hating too much. It's that you're not hating enough and not focussing that hate into more concentrated outbursts.

What a load of cock - I'm fùcking lovely to everyone and I have loads of whatever they are.

Guest BlueBrett

If you can get in early on a new thread and make a really predictable sarcastic comment that usually seems to do the trick too.

Archived