Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Thai fan base

I was just wondering if anyone knows how well the Thai people are taking to us?

Anybody been to Thailand and seen a local in a Leicester shirt?

I know they love football but I really cant see them budging from the `Man United's'

Does anyone know where we could find viewing figures from our games?

I was just wondering if anyone knows how well the Thai people are taking to us?

Anybody been to Thailand and seen a local in a Leicester shirt?

I know they love football but I really cant see them budging from the `Man United's'

Does anyone know where we could find viewing figures from our games?

I think this says it all regarding how massive we are

14s2eo.jpg

Not got figures,but when i was in Thailand last year a member of staff in Koh Samui asked if i supported Man Utd,Chelsea,Liverpool or Arsenal.When i said Leicester city he reeled off the players names.How many points we had, various scores and top goal scorers.Watched a game in the hotel and there were quite a few staff watching it too.So some interest but as you say,i doubt we will trouble the above mentioned teams for popularity.As others have mentioned before when i was in Bangkok airport it was awash with Leicester gear in the King Power shops.

Not got figures,but when i was in Thailand last year a member of staff in Koh Samui asked if i supported Man Utd,Chelsea,Liverpool or Arsenal.When i said Leicester city he reeled off the players names.How many points we had, various scores and top goal scorers.Watched a game in the hotel and there were quite a few staff watching it too.So some interest but as you say,i doubt we will trouble the above mentioned teams for popularity.As others have mentioned before when i was in Bangkok airport it was awash with Leicester gear in the King Power shops.

MASSIVE.

• 5 years later...
Guest seanfox778
49 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Hi, I'm off to thailand in november. Was just wondering what the lcfc shop was like in Bangkok airport? Are the prices cheap? Thanks! 

I was there a couple of years ago and it was just a small area not really a shop, I bought some shorts which worked out to around £20 so I don't think they're any cheaper. There was a small shop at one of their sky train stops which was bigger than the airport section.

4 hours ago, Shamomoa said:

Hi, I'm off to thailand in november. Was just wondering what the lcfc shop was like in Bangkok airport? Are the prices cheap? Thanks! 

I Transit BKK regularly for my job.  They sell 2 types of shirts.  A cheap Thai version and the version you buy in the shop at the KP which is no cheaper than the Club Shop.  They sell a few T-Shirts which are around 18 Euros.    You could buy reasonable copies in some of the night markets.  Not sure if that is still the case as we were top of league when I bought mine for a fiver! They will probably have OHL gear on sale by November!

It is not an exclusive LCFC shop any more. There are one or two sports style shops that have a small selection of LCFC merchandise on offer. Some of it is garbage!

Archived