Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Student Season Tickets

Well after reading through some of this it's nice to see narrow minded people who think students are all the same. That said there's a few students acting like pretentious tossers.

Some of the arguments in here are ridiculous the supposed older and wiser probably being far more childish, oh this forum does make me laugh some days

That's the whole point it is laughable . None of this should be taken seriously. I don't think students are all the same, God help us as a country if the the ones on here are Representative of our future intelligentsia, I just think the plastic students we have on here are worthy of taking the rise out of that's all.

Have you not withered away yet, Albert?

There is no such thing as a 'know it all attitude'. If my posts have indicated to you that I might know it all, that can only compliment the way that I argued my point.

It's just about the only cliché you haven't blindly rolled off. It's surely stuffed up your sleeve somewhere.

Congrats on your alleged successful business. Who's being arrogant now? Though I doubt your secretary planned on being a secretary when she enrolled at university, aren't you thankful that you have an educated person to carry out your communications? You'd be pretty useless without it. However, you seem to make the implication that at University we are taught to type with accurate grammar and that that's something you need not worry about as you didn't go to uni. This is very basic stuff we're talking about and I can assure you it is not something I am covering in my revision notes! lol

Speaking of which shouldn't you be revising as we speak ? I think you should. But you are right my secretary did not envisage being a secretary ( you seem to think that is a lowly occupation ) but like thousands of plastic students she learned the reality of life when it came to actually getting a paid job despite so called qualifications.

There has been such a dumbing down of entry levels into University that employers actually take qualifications with a large pinch of salt, and quite rightly so.

I don't know you but if you came to me for a job I would have you sussed out in about five minutes flat , just by looking at the shit around your ears where you have just remove your head from up your own arse before the interview had begun. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now then you have proved to be a poor adversary step back and let someone who can put forward a cogent argument have a go there's a good chap.

That's the whole point it is laughable . None of this should be taken seriously. I don't think students are all the same, God help us as a country if the the ones on here are Representative of our future intelligentsia, I just think the plastic students we have on here are worthy of taking the rise out of that's all.

All I've seen so far is you get your ass handed to you on several occasions, followed by your embarrassing declarations of victory. You can't honestly believe you have made a robust or valid argument? You've been out of your depth throughout this entire thread. You entered a conversation expecting your terrible canards and strawmen to be enough, and since you realised how hideously unprepared you were all you have managed is a few banal insults. I take no pleasure in seeing you flap around like this; really, it is genuinely embarrassing.

Like the time when, in consecutive posts, you accused me of being both stupidly monosyllabic and excessively verbose (couldn't quite make up which irrelevant point to make so you made two mutually exclusive ones). Or when, in the last act of an intellectually bankrupt man, you tried to correct me on the use of the word "flail" because you didn't even know that "flail" was a word; you thought I meant "fail". You scurried away once this was pointed out to you, but carried on soon thereafter bringing others up on much more trivial errors. People in glass houses.

Speaking of which shouldn't you be revising as we speak ? I think you should. But you are right my secretary did not envisage being a secretary ( you seem to think that is a lowly occupation ) but like thousands of plastic students she learned the reality of life when it came to actually getting a paid job despite so called qualifications.

There has been such a dumbing down of entry levels into University that employers actually take qualifications with a large pinch of salt, and quite rightly so.

I don't know you but if you came to me for a job I would have you sussed out in about five minutes flat , just by looking at the shit around your ears where you have just remove your head from up your own arse before the interview had begun. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now then you have proved to be a poor adversary step back and let someone who can put forward a cogent argument have a go there's a good chap.

I have put forward several point-by-point rebuttals to the things you have asserted, and even subsequently linked to the posts to which you failed to respond to make sure you didn't miss them. You keep ignoring requests to explain your claims, instead resorting to petulant mud-slinging. You even insulted your own alleged employee, referring to her as a former "plastic student", and criticised the implication that her job was a lowly occupation even though earlier in the thread you treated "shelf stackers" with a far higher degree of derision.

You have already been given a dozen arguments; argue against them before requesting more. And explain why you label students "tax dodgers".

Why aren't you at home studying again ?

At this rate you will fail all your exams and kiss your arse goodbye to that life of affluence and luxury you have promised yourself.

Don't really need to to be honest. In three of my 4 exams i need 30% to get an A...

Anyway enough about me, please tell me how students are tax dodgers without asking me some bullshit question that has no relevance.

All I've seen so far is you get your ass handed to you on several occasions, followed by your embarrassing declarations of victory. You can't honestly believe you have made a robust or valid argument? You've been out of your depth throughout this entire thread. You entered a conversation expecting your terrible canards and strawmen to be enough, and since you realised how hideously unprepared you were all you have managed is a few banal insults. I take no pleasure in seeing you flap around like this; really, it is genuinely embarrassing.

Like the time when, in consecutive posts, you accused me of being both stupidly monosyllabic and excessively verbose (couldn't quite make up which irrelevant point to make so you made two mutually exclusive ones). Or when, in the last act of an intellectually bankrupt man, you tried to correct me on the use of the word "flail" because you didn't even know that "flail" was a word; you thought I meant "fail". You scurried away once this was pointed out to you, but carried on soon thereafter bringing others up on much more trivial errors. People in glass houses.

I have put forward several point-by-point rebuttals to the things you have asserted, and even subsequently linked to the posts to which you failed to respond to make sure you didn't miss them. You keep ignoring requests to explain your claims, instead resorting to petulant mud-slinging. You even insulted your own alleged employee, referring to her as a former "plastic student", and criticised the implication that her job was a lowly occupation even though earlier in the thread you treated "shelf stackers" with a far higher degree of derision.

You have already been given a dozen arguments; argue against them before requesting more. And explain why you label students "tax dodgers".

And yet you feel the need to reply :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

Don't really need to to be honest. In three of my 4 exams i need 30% to get an A...

Anyway enough about me, please tell me how students are tax dodgers without asking me some bullshit question that has no relevance.

Yes enough about you indeed.

I've been revising all day. I took a moment or two break to eat at one point. Then at another I had a little game of FIFA. In between all of this, I found 5 minutes to reply to your drivel. So don't you worry about my productivity. Today has been a wonderfully successful day, thank you.

I never implied that it is a lowly occupation, it's just that I've never heard of a degree called 'Secretary studies', and I worked on the assumption that she'd want to go in to something relevant to whatever it was she studied.

The degrees that you speak of which are being taken with a pinch of salt are those courses which bear little relevance to many jobs. They will also be grades below a 2:1. I can tell you for a fact that my course has a 100% employment rating. Pinch of salt? I think not.

I don't know what your alleged business is, but I'm going to stick my neck on the line here and say that the chances are I wouldn't ever find myself applying to your company. Unless, against all odds, you are the owner of a global company? No? Thought not. Besides, judging by your posts you wouldn't be able to find your glasses in five minutes flat.

You have proved absolutely nothing. Anybody could say that. Unless you are going to give a reason for why I have been proved to be a poor adversary, all you're doing is declaring at the top of your voice 'I WIN. I WIN.' I could do that too, but I won't. I left that on the playground along with many meaningless insults that I too will not be blindly rolling off like yours truly.

I've been revising all day. I took a moment or two break to eat at one point. Then at another I had a little game of FIFA. In between all of this, I found 5 minutes to reply to your drivel. So don't you worry about my productivity. Today has been a wonderfully successful day, thank you.

I never implied that it is a lowly occupation, it's just that I've never heard of a degree called 'Secretary studies', and I worked on the assumption that she'd want to go in to something relevant to whatever it was she studied.

The degrees that you speak of which are being taken with a pinch of salt are those courses which bear little relevance to many jobs. They will also be grades below a 2:1. I can tell you for a fact that my course has a 100% employment rating. Pinch of salt? I think not.

I don't know what your alleged business is, but I'm going to stick my neck on the line here and say that the chances are I wouldn't ever find myself applying to your company. Unless, against all odds, you are the owner of a global company? No? Thought not. Besides, judging by your posts you wouldn't be able to find your glasses in five minutes flat.

You have proved absolutely nothing. Anybody could say that. Unless you are going to give a reason for why I have been proved to be a poor adversary, all you're doing is declaring at the top of your voice 'I WIN. I WIN.' I could do that too, but I won't. I left that on the playground along with many meaningless insults that I too will not be blindly rolling off like yours truly.

Why do you feel the need to explain to me what you have been doing with your time ? I could not care less. And if my posts are such drivel why do you reply to them ? answers on a post card to www.Sad act.com

Well after reading through some of this it's nice to see narrow minded people who think students are all the same. That said there's a few students acting like pretentious tossers.

Some of the arguments in here are ridiculous the supposed older and wiser probably being far more childish, oh this forum does make me laugh some days

That is the whole point. If it makes you laugh ( and it certainly does me ) then it has all been worth the while.

You've not done a lot to prove people that you're not an arrogant little c*nt with this post have you?

You go to uni, well done. Some people might not want to go to uni, I'm glad I didn't if it means turning out like you have. Some people just aren't clever enough to get into uni.

It's your choice whether to go to uni, deal with the consequences. The majority of students only see things through student eyes, just like you have. It's like if anyone else hasn't been to uni,,they're insignificant.

Well I tell you what, I didn't go to uni and I'm glad I didn't. I've still got a decent job and I'll earn a decent living. So what if people want to stop at a "CHIPPEHHH" and so what if people work in KFC, they'll never be as stuck up as you.

No some people dont work hard enough.

Why do you feel the need to explain to me what you have been doing with your time ? I could not care less. And if my posts are such drivel why do you reply to them ? answers on a post card to www.Sad act.com

If you could not care less, why ask whether or not I should be revising? It was your question that I answered.

I reply to your posts for the same reason that you do.

You were a joke. Now you're an old joke. You're out of your depth, old man.

Archived