Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foss1884

No pitch invasion in 10 years

How embarrassing, "no bottle" you do have a habit of making yourself look so foolish.

Stop following me around and making yourself look a complete tit in the process.

Try and tell me otherwise. lol

Stop following me around and making yourself look a complete tit in the process.

Try and tell me otherwise. lol

yes I am following you around, and highlighting how stupid you really are "small time ish" what does that actually mean? Sheff Wed had 37000 fans, and are a massive club... oh dear you really are clueless.

In a sad way this topic has proven one thing right and we could have all guessed it and that there is a general apathy in our support. We are great at making excuses, in fact if Carlsberg could make excuses, they would not be as good as ours. The problem and solution lies with us.

yes I am following you around, and highlighting how stupid you really are "small time ish" what does that actually mean? Sheff Wed had 37000 fans, and are a massive club... oh dear you really are clueless.

Notice how it's generally something smaller clubs do. That's what makes it "small-time".

I've already stated that on the whole I wouldn't be arsed by that because I'd happily see one. You're just nitpicking and talking complete and utter garbage. It's pretty worrying really that you stated you're pretty old in other thread, I'd expect far better.

In a sad way this topic has proven one thing right and we could have all guessed it and that there is a general apathy in our support. We are great at making excuses, in fact if Carlsberg could make excuses, they would not be as good as ours. The problem and solution lies with us.

So true. :thumbup:

Notice how it's generally something smaller clubs do. That's what makes it "small-time".

I've already stated that on the whole I wouldn't be arsed by that because I'd happily see one. You're just nitpicking and talking complete and utter garbage. It's pretty worrying really that you stated you're pretty old in other thread, I'd expect far better.

Erm.....pitch invasions are "small-time"? Well Sheffield Wednesday and Southampton would debate that. Both had gates of 38,000 and 32,000 at their respective games for their pitch invasions.

Well if small time means having a bit of fun and a pitch invasion, I'd be happy top be small time.

The odd thing is because we haven't had a pitch invasion most fans will try and justify it because of club bias.

I'm sure if we had one everyone would be saying how great it is.

Erm.....pitch invasions are "small-time"? Well Sheffield Wednesday and Southampton would debate that. Both had gates of 38,000 and 32,000 at their respective games for their pitch invasions.

How many fvcking times. lol

And why is it the smaller clubs manage it, is that because all the larger clubs fans have "no bottle"? Or is it because stewarding/ policing is better thus making it more difficult to get on the pitch? I was there at swindon when we ripped the fences down and ran to the main stand, where you? no because you were just an erection in your dads pants.

you are kidding me? right?

Fans could walk down the steps and step over advertising hoardings.

Its not rocket science.

We have to many stewards, coppers on the stairs. We have had the chance to get on the pitch before at a few games but failed the Leeds & Scunthorpe games spring to mind. Yes at the Scunthorpe game we were been given the trophy but L Block still tried it after it had been lift. As for a pitch invasion being started from the main stand please lol

And why is it the smaller clubs manage it, is that because all the larger clubs fans have "no bottle"? Or is it because stewarding/ policing is better thus making it more difficult to get on the pitch? I was there at swindon when we ripped the fences down and ran to the main stand, where you? no because you were just an erection in your dads pants.

Fair play, took you 4 posts (cba counting) to actually make a valid point about the stewarding. I still don't think it's an excuse though, the stewards - if fans want to pitch invade, they will. With as many fans as we have.

There's admittedly not been loads to pitch invade about but I stand by I can't see us having one if we go up next season.

Our support has changed. I'm not criticising how our support was. 10/15 years ago we'd definitely have had more bottle. That's gone down the shitter, though.

Fair play, took you 4 posts (cba counting) to actually make a valid point about the stewarding. I still don't think it's an excuse though, the stewards - if fans want to pitch invade, they will. With as many fans as we have.

There's admittedly not been loads to pitch invade about but I stand by I can't see us having one if we go up next season.

Our support has changed. I'm not criticising how our support was. 10/15 years ago we'd definitely have had more bottle. That's gone down the shitter, though.

haha , you were 3 years old 15 years ago!! Im not here to make valid points, i am here to point out how wrong you are at every available opportunity, its my calling in life.

I was, but I cant remember fences being ripped down, more like pushed over lol ....

I remember the one Swindon fan (fvcking huge Viking type bloke) that stood on his own whilst the rest of them legged it, he swung away like a windmill against 5 or 6 wannabees lol

We moan about our stadium arrangements/layout, security personnel/stewards, criminal implications and "small time" connections with pitch invasions, however the worrying prognosis is the mentality of our fans is worrying. Our attitude to our club, our team and our fans is unhealthy. We try and excuse things, but we need more unity and a sense of togetherness to achieve anything. We dismiss things too easily and all that does is reinforce the status quo. I would be intrigued if we did a poll, what the outcome would be if people voted on a potential pitch invasion if we got promoted.

haha , you were 3 years old 15 years ago!! Im not here to make valid points, i am here to point out how wrong you are at every available opportunity, its my calling in life.

So, anything that happened before 1993, I'm not allowed to comment on because I wasn't born.

Is that your logic? Did you seriously just resort to that? I'm off this for a while. You're too hilarious, it'll physically hurt if I keep laughing this much at how much of a twat you're being.

So called adult. lol lol lol Wow.

Well our support is afflcted with a debilitating condition that is seeing every other club manage it. This has nothing to do with a changing footballing climate, fans and clubs still engage in pitch invasions. We clearly are not as "fanatical" as others if it does require so much "bottle".

I dont know if the above link will link properly because im on my phone on the mobile version but on that page are some of my photos that I took on the last day of Filbert Street. Also a few pages later is a few videos of pitch invasions including Stokes one against us when we got relegated. DavieG even upload a few photos of what games used to be like with people sitting around the edge of the pitch!

I just thought I would raise this as an issue. As fans despite two promotions in the last 10 years we have never invaded the pitch. I actually think this is a sad thing as every single club who gets promoted or escapes relegation has one and we have shunned two valid opportunities. There will be some that will argue it is a criminal act, but with all due respect, in the last two weeks over ten clubs have experienced pitch invasions and thousands have invaded pitches. I desperately hope that next season if we gain promotion via the automatics that we have a pitch invasion.

We won't, we have the most boring fans in the country.

We won't, we have the most boring fans in the country.

I disagree. We are not boring, we just lack footballing fan initiative and passion in a traditional footballing sense. We frankly as supporters behave more like a "flock of sheep". We are happy to engage in anything, as long as somebody else does it first. Nobody wants to be a renegade.

http://www.foxestalk...ub/page__st__40

I dont know if the above link will link properly because im on my phone on the mobile version but on that page are some of my photos that I took on the last day of Filbert Street. Also a few pages later is a few videos of pitch invasions including Stokes one against us when we got relegated. DavieG even upload a few photos of what games used to be like with people sitting around the edge of the pitch!

Brilliant link, great pictures too.

Archived