Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Keller Flowers or Walker

Keller Flowers or Walker  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these keepers do you think was the best?

• Keller
    • Flowers
    • Walker

I loved Keller, I had THAT lime green top and I was a goalie myself but Flowers was the better keeper. He was consistent. Keller would have a blinder like Weale against Sheffield United did but then would have a shocker the next game.

There were plenty of chants of Englands Number 1 during Walker's spell with us so he can't have been that bad.

I can remember us being on the verge of signing another keeper, but at the last minute Walker became available and we signed him. Who was it?, its's really bugging me. Walker was easily Taylor's best signing (though that wasn't saying much)

There were plenty of chants of Englands Number 1 during Walker's spell with us so he can't have been that bad.

I can remember us being on the verge of signing another keeper, but at the last minute Walker became available and we signed him. Who was it?, its's really bugging me. Walker was easily Taylor's best signing (though that wasn't saying much)

Think it was Roy Carroll

Guest MattP

Who on earth voted for Walker? lol

Keller for me, Flowers was great as well but Kasey was part of the backbone of our most solid team in living memory.

Archived