Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomrowell8

Preseason 2012

Some of them games were good, I went to the Bursaspor game in Austria and it was great!

It was also a mini tournament in Austria as they were training there pre-season I think.

Whilst I agree they were probably a good experience, I thought it was daft to have that many foreign glamour ties, it's not exactly easy for fans to access, I'm not saying we should base our pre-season on that but I think even from a footballing perspective, it didn't do us many favours getting battered by Valencia.

As glamorous as it looks, games at Chesterfield and Oldham would've benefited the team more IMO. I'd have loved to have gone but... prefer the usual pre-season if I'm honest.

Oh yeah, "Crncic is hansum init shud give 'im a chance" herp derp derp

Yup.

She tends to like all the shit players if they're good looking.

She still wears a Leicester shirt with "McGivern, 3" printed on the back. Her facebook name was something like Tasha McGivern-Fryatt-King-Adams-Crncic-Smith.

I thought Smith was her real name until she posted a picture of her and Adam Smith :rolleyes:

Yup.

She tends to like all the shit players if they're good looking.

She still wears a Leicester shirt with "McGivern, 3" printed on the back. Her facebook name was something like Tasha McGivern-Fryatt-King-Adams-Crncic-Smith.

I thought Smith was her real name until she posted a picture of her and Adam Smith :rolleyes:

Oh my fvcking god I remember her. lol lol lol lol lol lol

She really is the most embarrassing mongoloid you could have supporting you. Literally just unbelievable, it wasn't even a funny way of being a fan of the absolute shit players, it was just plain embarrassing.

She really is the most embarrassing mongoloid you could have supporting you. Literally just unbelievable, it wasn't even a funny way of being a fan of the absolute shit players, it was just plain embarrassing.

If you think she was bad, you should have seen "Mrs Jack Hobbs" who used to prance around the KP. DIRTY.

We both have George Taft on facebook ... ****ing cringe

This thread is exactly why I hate the off season!!! Who cares who we play in a friendly!!! They are just training matches, they mean nothing at all....

why are you getting bent out of shape then? it's a chance for us to play teams we haven't played before.

If you think she was bad, you should have seen "Mrs Jack Hobbs" who used to prance around the KP. DIRTY.

I think she was bad to the extent that it would take a MAJOR clown to out-do her. Although the last I heard of her she had matured a bit.

We both have George Taft on facebook ... ****ing cringe

Cringe at what? Arselickers? They're all over Facebook, can't believe people are so open to arselicking others.

This thread is exactly why I hate the off season!!! Who cares who we play in a friendly!!! They are just training matches, they mean nothing at all....

:rolleyes:

Get a grip you twonk.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been informed that Leicester City are playing Hinckley United at De Montfort Park on Tuesday 24th July - I can't imagine you'd send your first team though so best keep an eye on your offy site as to whether it's a first team or squad game.

we'll play our first team, erm, if we have enough players ;)

paulsherwood1, on 09 May 2012 - 06:59 AM, said:

Sounding a bit bitter there Paul.!!!!

I went the Leicester v Valencia game in Austria with my family as we were in Croatia on holiday. It was a real experience, my lads loved it and we ended up having our photo took and put on the website and used on the big screens for most of the season. When you have young lads and you are trying to teach them what is right (supporting your local team NOT Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool etc), experiences like that help.

I like pre season, we have been a variety of places in previous seasons like Darlington, Hinckley, Macclesfield, Scunthorpe and Chesterfield. These have been a nice day out, in the sun, to grounds we don't normally go to.

Just been informed that Leicester City are playing Hinckley United at De Montfort Park on Tuesday 24th July - I can't imagine you'd send your first team though so best keep an eye on your offy site as to whether it's a first team or squad game.

we'll play our first team, erm, if we have enough players ;)

Thats where i'll be spending my birthday then.

Archived