Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomrowell8

Preseason 2012

Was announced at Lincoln that we are facing them but might be reserves or academy, i don't know know, just heard it from a fan who's a friend of mine.

I would love a game in Ireland and/or up scotland, don't see the point in doing the tour we had under sven again

Guest parky0607

some of the youth team players put on twitter that they were going to Thailand soon. Not sure if its a group holiday or football.

If anyone would contemplate going for a LCFC preseason tour I would highly recommend it... its paradise. dont go to bangkok though, that place is a right dive

I'd be up for Lincoln away even if it's just the ressies. Never been before.

Hope we don't get a million stupid foreign friendlies like last year. I appreciated Real Madrid but all the games like Valencia etc... just made no sense really.

We needed more games like the Kettering game.

I just want some small clubs where I've never been before, and I'm totally with the shout of Scotland, I'd be well up for that.

I'd be up for Lincoln away even if it's just the ressies. Never been before.

Hope we don't get a million stupid foreign friendlies like last year. I appreciated Real Madrid but all the games like Valencia etc... just made no sense really.

We needed more games like the Kettering game.

I just want some small clubs where I've never been before, and I'm totally with the shout of Scotland, I'd be well up for that.

Some of them games were good, I went to the Bursaspor game in Austria and it was great!

It was also a mini tournament in Austria as they were training there pre-season I think.

Some of them games were good, I went to the Bursaspor game in Austria and it was great!

It was also a mini tournament in Austria as they were training there pre-season I think.

I went there :wub stood behind the owners and some guys told them "Maynard is worth £3m max, don't spend stupid money on him" lol

Also tried getting Svens hat because it was raining but he said no :glare:

Archived