Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I'm almost certain you'll get 48 as you've paid extra for the privilege.

This.

2-0 against some lad. 73% possession he changes to 5 upfront what the **** wins 4-2 hadn't had a shot until his first goal which was a Jewish cut back. Cvnt.

Having played the early release all week, i'm not sure i'm going to get it! just think it's not as good as last year

I think it's much, much better than last years effort, not heard many people say any different either. What stuff you not liking?

I think it's much, much better than last years effort, not heard many people say any different either. What stuff you not liking?

I don't like the way they've gone back to the old online mode, it's almost impossible to defend now, in the last game i was great at defending, but this year i can't defend for shit!

Tactical, I was great at it, but not this year :/

It's an option in single player :S They've gone back to the old basic one? Is that where you just hold down shoot or something and your player just follows them and automatically puts a boot when they get close? I can't remember.

I don't like the way they've gone back to the old online mode, it's almost impossible to defend now, in the last game i was great at defending, but this year i can't defend for shit!

I made the same mistake but if you check "Seasons" on the main page, it's actually the same as last year.

Defending is just part of the package sadly, I'd work on it rather than moan about it because it's a big part of the game in reality, and trust me from my own experience, it is workable.

The tip really is just to stay completely aware, and close down the man on the ball using a different player (by holding RB) and get your selected player to chase who you believe to be their biggest threat off the ball. That's basically what I've done for the past year and I've been praised by people for my defence as a result. lol

If they don't fix a lot of things soon the playstation is going out of the window! Loading a seasons match and just stays in the arena, have to restart the game. Everybody seems to be on bloody dial up so the lag is worse then a 1.6 diesel astra. And Leicester are poo! Have found Zenit to be the best side in the game so far.

Well this game is shit

Dyer just scored a header -_-

But in all seriousness. I like it. It seems to be a bit slower paced to previous games. I find myself drawing the opposition out more, and play the possession game. No more pace whoring, and destroying a defence with 95 sprint speed and only 10 strength.

First matched I played I made two fouls and ended up with 9 men. Knockaert was one to be sent off, the other was shown red in the 3rd minute. Only lost 3-2 but the game is still full of bullshit. Particularly in clubs anyway where the guys I play with constantly feel that the game is against us 95% of the time. Back to the 3-2 game, i'd just entered the box and went to pass it back to whoever on the 6 yard line to hopefully tap it in. Instead, the pass flies all of 50 yards to my left back, where it gets intercepted easily and suddenly they're 3 against 1 going towards goal. They score.

Honestly can't understand the excitement every year when this game gets released when I can count atleast 5 things in every game that I play that just screams out bullshit at me. The first touch is absolutely appalling too. Every so often in the game yes but it happens so regularly it's retarded.

Only decent new thing i've noticed today is that twice tonight a player who was offside deliberately stayed away from the ball to let my other play get on the end of it. Not only that but the ref didn't just blow the whistle anyway despite the guy not being active.

Extremely upset also that De Gea was by far the best player I had in my free packs.

Archived