Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Decided to create a bundesliga team, so far...

Need a keeper lol

Capture-6.png

Nice team :D!

I've got a russian league team hybrid in same formation but not sure if I like it yet :) 81 shiny itallian GK is too leaky

Playing career mode, Nugent started the season on fire now has had a 12 game no goal spell! Sounds familiar...

Ffs -_- doing a simmed season with lcfc, been 1st for ages, lost a few down to 4th and last two games Middlesbrough and burnley have both beat me 2-1 with waghorn scoring the winner for Middlesbrough and futacs for burnley... Both loaned out... Has there been a change of rules for loaned players or is this just stupid FIFA

Right I am absolutely furious, literally the most ridiculous game I have ever seen is my first ever on UT.

Up against some lad with a significantly worse side than mine, I control it early and take the lead through Klose, but somehow straight from kick off he runs up and equalises.

I batter him for the rest of the game and on about 85 minutes he makes a mistake and I rifle it bottom corner for 1-2, only for one last hoof from him to end up in the back of my net via a header, I am absolutely furious.

2-2 it finishes, onto extra time we go and I instantly rifle it straight into the top corner for 2-3, and AGAIN from kick-off he runs up and smashes it low, 3-3. I couldn't believe my eyes.

On we play, he gets back into it a bit yet in the 117th minute it falls free for Klose who absolutely smashes it in from 10 yards out, this is surely it.

One last hoof from him, a scuffed clearance from my left back cannons off my midfielder and plays him in, and he belts it bottom corner. I'm actually laughing, stunned, unbelievable, cannot get over how the fvck this is happening. 4-4, full-time.

Remember how earlier I complained I couldn't see the ticker for penalties? The same problem yet again.

He beat me 1-0 on penalties. I saved 4 of his somehow (and even the one he scored I went the right way), I skied all 5 of mine and I have never ever felt so robbed, literally the most unbelievable game I've ever seen.

Got this in post this morning :D Will start with career for a few days before I go online ( yes i am a wimp ) Not played fifa for while so need to get my touch back first.

Story of career so far ;

Transfers ,

In :

Zaha ( palace ) 2.5 m plus beckford :ph34r:

Darren Mattocks, FWD, 1.4m ( Beast )

Paul Pogba CDM , Loan

Loaned a RB and LB but can not remember their names

Out;

Dyer , 300k brummy

Taft , Loan

Jeffy , loan

Smith, loan

Jones, loan

5 Games in and i'm second Won 3 Drawn 2

Nugent Scored my first goal this year :)

One major problem i found is tho is my pro looks nothing like the one i made online . He also as a Latina skin tone for some reason and i can not change it to white with game face on as its locked out :( nor can i change it online .

lol tell me about it.. anyone else having this problem?

EA servers are so shit. Should stick with Pro Evo.

My UT has crashed after an hour of getting the game at 9 this morning and not been able to get back in. EA are going to get a very shit email of me as I don't expect to pay that much to buy a game and not be able to play it.

In my 2nd game with Leicester and both Knockaert and Drinkwater are injured :mad:

EDIT: Drinkwater out for 4 weeks!

Knockaert.......4 months :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just sell Wellens you tit. lol

Christ, what a bunch of moaning gits!

Just a side note, RKC Waalwijk? I've been there. lol Only ground outside of the UK I've ever been, can't believe someone on here has their badge as their avatar.

My luck with packs if ridiculous. I've had about 12 gold packs and the best I got was mandzukic who sold for 1,500?? What's the point lol some people are so jammy at this, just opened my last pack. Gold pack, 2 75 rated Italian defenders who were average and Paul Robinson from millwall? Premium gold pack...??? If you say so!

Archived