Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

On UT I've sold Ramos and bought in Modric, Alonso and Pepe.

GK: T. Courtois

LB: Monreal

CB: Raul Albiol

CB: Pepe

RB: Valero

CDM: Busquets

CDM: X Alonso

CAM: L Modric

CAM: A Turan

CF: J Callejon

ST: A Negredo.

With that team I won't play you just yet then lol

I've spent half the day trudging around London trying to get a copy.

Is there any way that I can download the game straight to my PS3? Or do I need a disc to play it?

Is it just me or does it feel like you're playing on ice and the amount of shots that have hit the bar/post is staggering, too many bugs for my liking terrible last years was a lot better. its too fast as well anyone agree?

I agree with it being fast yes teams seem to break to fast for my liking.

Is it just me or does it feel like you're playing on ice and the amount of shots that have hit the bar/post is staggering, too many bugs for my liking terrible last years was a lot better. its too fast as well anyone agree?

Yeah feel the same mate. The amount of times I've hit the bar in h2h when last year was scoring for fun and the finess shot doesn't seem as responsive if that makes sense. The game def feels quicker.

As for UT well I've just about had enough of it. Got on it for an hour on day of release then it kicked me out. Since then I've pron managed to get on four or five times but no more then half an hour with out it kicking me of there servers. It's not good enough and EA have had a strongly worded email of me so I await there response.

Got pretty much the city squad on UT apart from Kasper/dyer/de laet and Nugent. Got Logan in goal and bloody hell he's shocking lol but got father oneil as manager. 3 bloody hours to get the squad sorted with 86 chemistry not too bad I think but reckon ill get my arsed kicked big time as soon as I play online lol

Archived