Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

I love the game, but why on earth is the 'At the moment they've had Sven-Goran Eriksson in charge... in a city we thought prefered rugby' line still in the game? :@

To be fair it does say 'had' and it's in reference to modern times, rather than presently.

My luck with packs if ridiculous. I've had about 12 gold packs and the best I got was mandzukic who sold for 1,500?? What's the point lol some people are so jammy at this, just opened my last pack. Gold pack, 2 75 rated Italian defenders who were average and Paul Robinson from millwall? Premium gold pack...??? If you say so!

That's unlucky very unlucky, should complain.

Surely it's down for maintenance BECAUSE its playing up or crashing?

Changes it says, it's been a joke all day though, but im happy with career atm but hopefully UT works soon.

Ultimate Team is down for maintenance, so it's not playing up or crashing, it's down for a reason.

Bit stupid doing maintenance on the day it's released. I had the 3 day advanced play so started building my team then couldn't do nothing today as its been down. Not good enough really by EA. big company like that need to pull the finger out and get better servers or not charge so much for the games if they can't get them working right

For the amount of money they make, the servers are terrible...

My problems so far.

-Online pass had to be downloaded about 5 times before it let me back on after going off.

-UT head to head seasons reset itself about 3 times and had about 3 wins in a row now gone

-would have a record of 5 games 4 wins 1 loss however due to disconnect after the game has already finished it is won 2 lost 3

And also the normal cannot connect to ultimate team BS and lag

I know some of these seem small but for the money it's cost it should actually work.

I don't want to wait 2 weeks for them to sort

Everything out as I like the new features but can't use them yet

The A.I in pro clubs is worse than last year ! Did not think it could get worse than last year but it as and then you had first touch to the mix and just :mad: . I don't like have to have one of us play as any 1- because you pro develops slower and 2- i believe its not right to play as any , it's a be a pro game mode after all , if you want to play as any do seasons ! But we have to play as any because the A.I is so bad we just rage otherwise.

Other than that i love the game lol

Is there no way you can get put with teams on your own level for ultimate team? I'm playing the online seaosn for ultimate teamd and my team is a 2 star (100% chem) korean team as it was really the only team I could afford to get to good chemistry. Problem is im getting put with teams that are all 4-5 stars while before on the last one, you'd get matched with teams your own rating.

It's more difficult than last year I must say, my results:

Ipswich 0-2 Charlton 2 (COC) (BWP & Kermy out for 4 months each)

Burnley 1-2 Charlton

Bristol City 1-1 Charlton

Charlto 1-2 Palarse

Watford 1-0 Charlton

Charlton 0-1 Brighton

Birmingham 5-3 Charlton (COC)

Charlton 2-3 Blackpool

hard :(

And I got the last copy in the Tesco's I went to, bitches gonna hate

It's more difficult than last year I must say, my results:

Ipswich 0-2 Charlton 2 (COC) (BWP & Kermy out for 4 months each)

Burnley 1-2 Charlton

Bristol City 1-1 Charlton

Charlto 1-2 Palarse

Watford 1-0 Charlton

Charlton 0-1 Brighton

Birmingham 5-3 Charlton (COC)

Charlton 2-3 Blackpool

hard :(

What difficulty do you play on?

The A.I in pro clubs is worse than last year ! Did not think it could get worse than last year but it as and then you had first touch to the mix and just :mad: . I don't like have to have one of us play as any 1- because you pro develops slower and 2- i believe its not right to play as any , it's a be a pro game mode after all , if you want to play as any do seasons ! But we have to play as any because the A.I is so bad we just rage otherwise.

Other than that i love the game lol

Agreed! I've already done a season with my virtual pro. I'm playing as a striker and unfortunately, I don't think I can change that position. It basically means that I have no control on what happens in our own half (especially if I don't want my ratings to plummet every game). There has already been 4/5 times where my defence have passed it around the back constantly and do some stupid infield pass to a player who inevitably loses it and we concede. It's so annoying!

Finished 2nd in the league on goal difference. If those goals didn't happen and my player didn't get three seperate 3 week injuries, I'd've won the league. :dry:

Back at Leicester now so I'll see if it is as frustrating playing as my pro with Leicester on this game.

Archived