Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Been busy with my Ultimate Team this afternoon, turned it into a whole Brazilian side. Looking very good atm, with 100% chemistry and a rating of 79. Just need the big players like Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Ramires, Kaka and Neymar. So far it is looking like this...

Diego Alves(GK)

Rafael(RB), David Luiz(CB), Rever(CB), Adriano(LB)

Lucas Leiva(CDM), Sandro(CDM)

Oscar(CAM), Hernanes(CAM)

Leandro Damiao(ST), Guilherme(ST)

Subs - Victor(GK), Rafinha(RB), Geromel(CB), Ralf(CDM), Ganso(CAM), Jadson(CAM), Fred(ST)

Reserves - Leandro Castan(CB), Willians(CDM), Ronaldinho(CAM), Jonathas(ST)

Also got an odd Witsel, that I need to get rid of.

Been busy with my Ultimate Team this afternoon, turned it into a whole Brazilian side. Looking very good atm, with 100% chemistry and a rating of 79. Just need the big players like Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Ramires, Kaka and Neymar. So far it is looking like this...

Diego Alves(GK)

Rafael(RB), David Luiz(CB), Rever(CB), Adriano(LB)

Lucas Leiva(CDM), Sandro(CDM)

Oscar(CAM), Hernanes(CAM)

Leandro Damiao(ST), Guilherme(ST)

Subs - Victor(GK), Rafinha(RB), Geromel(CB), Ralf(CDM), Ganso(CAM), Jadson(CAM), Fred(ST)

Reserves - Leandro Castan(CB), Willians(CDM), Ronaldinho(CAM), Jonathas(ST)

Also got an odd Witsel, that I need to get rid of.

Are you on Xbox? I'll play you with my La Liga side.

Is there no way you can get put with teams on your own level for ultimate team? I'm playing the online seaosn for ultimate teamd and my team is a 2 star (100% chem) korean team as it was really the only team I could afford to get to good chemistry. Problem is im getting put with teams that are all 4-5 stars while before on the last one, you'd get matched with teams your own rating.

Anyone answerthis?

Just started a new career mode, opened the transfer list to be greated with (Sol Bamba - Barcelona), what the actual ****.

Apparently all the players assigned to national teams but not with a club on the game go into the free agents pile and then are all moved to clubs at the start of Career Mode.

Anyway, Big Sol would slot right in at Barcelona! lol

A bit worried about my connection, every match in seasons seems laggy and slow. I played a couple straight h2h unranked games and it zipped along fine - is it just the servers? Only 10 meg broadband but never had a problem before (except playing somebody from brazil/mexico)

aarrrrgggggg manager tasks is playing up. i have done all of them (ball, kits, contracts etc.) but for some reason it wont show that i have entered a tournament match and won. i have started the silver one and bronze one and won and finished both matches but still it only says 11/12 complete and no tick there!!! I WANT MY GOLD PACK!!!

Started a career with Leicester. I get the impression Dyer is eager to get on the ball.

Well he scored against me :( Lost 3-1, but then beat Hudders 3-0, Barnsley 1-0, lost to Ipswich 1-0 then beat Wednesday 2-1

I'm getting so ****ed off with this game! I've lost 10 in a row and I just can't get any luck!

It doesn't help when in one game my opponent scored from 45 yards! And he also scored an overhead kick from outside of the box! :@

I'm getting so ****ed off with this game! I've lost 10 in a row and I just can't get any luck!

It doesn't help when in one game my opponent scored from 45 yards! And he also scored an overhead kick from outside of the box! :@

Is this on UT?

Archived