Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Can you just say what it is please?

Not looked but it's almost certain it's Watford vs Leicester related. :(

Having said that, I'd have thought it was obvious after Prussians comment :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On seasons mode is there any way of getting to play more championship clubs when playing with Leicester?

Think i have only had about 3 matches against teams in the championship and always get paired with random teams from abroad that i have not heard of.

Same with Liverpool - always paired against Borussia Dortmund.

If it's Man Utd - Bayern, Real etc

• 2 weeks later...

FIFA 13 has gone back to the end of season squads for a few weeks, could possibly stay like this until FIFA 14 is released. EA are doing a lot of testing for the new FIFA 14 so squads have reverted back. Leicester have Keane & Kane again.

Sick to death of getting matched with same teams on seasons. These "similarly rated teams" are usually Celtic, Rangers, NY Red Bulls, Anzhi, and recently AS Moncaco! lol

Doing my head in. Getting matched up with Championship teams make a great game.

Sick to death of getting matched with same teams on seasons. These "similarly rated teams" are usually Celtic, Rangers, NY Red Bulls, Anzhi, and recently AS Moncaco! lol

Doing my head in. Getting matched up with Championship teams make a great game.

You do realise you can edit your search settings so you ONLY get a team the same star rating as you, club v club or international v international instead of club v international and only 1 v 1 instead of 2 v 1? :)

You do realise you can edit your search settings so you ONLY get a team the same star rating as you, club v club or international v international instead of club v international and only 1 v 1 instead of 2 v 1? :)

Yeah done it a couple of times but it takes a while to find a match, especially at non-peak times. I wouldn't mind using the default settings if it weren't the same teams I get all the time. Would much prefer to play a team like Villa than the ones I mentioned :dunno:

I'm assuming a lot of people play as those teams because they often get matched against weaker ones  :rolleyes:

On seasons mode is there any way of getting to play more championship clubs when playing with Leicester?

Think i have only had about 3 matches against teams in the championship and always get paired with random teams from abroad that i have not heard of.

Same with Liverpool - always paired against Borussia Dortmund.

If it's Man Utd - Bayern, Real etc

True.

I'm getting Polish clubs over and over again.

• 1 month later...

SIF Chris Wood, Ash? ;)

Archived