Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 13

Extremely upset also that De Gea was by far the best player I had in my free packs.

I didn't get any free packs so stop moaning, but I did get the early access just to get 24 packs, if I didn't download that I would be fooked again like last year, when I didn't even have a full team, then Fifa 12 just kept crashing all the time and didn't work.

So far I have got Rafael, Oscar, Reus and Witsel in my first 2 of 24 packs, pretty decent :D

Someone explain how ultimate team works for me please..

In ultimate team, you obtain players either by buying packs or buying them from auction. As you play more and more games, you'll get more and more money, therefore meaning you can buy more packs, or players from auction which can improve your team.

This is just a general overview, but there are lots of other things you need to be aware of, such as buying contracts for your players, and ensuring your team has a high chemistry - meaning that most of the players play in the same league and have the same formations.

Hope this is helpful

First matched I played I made two fouls and ended up with 9 men. Knockaert was one to be sent off, the other was shown red in the 3rd minute. Only lost 3-2 but the game is still full of bullshit. Particularly in clubs anyway where the guys I play with constantly feel that the game is against us 95% of the time. Back to the 3-2 game, i'd just entered the box and went to pass it back to whoever on the 6 yard line to hopefully tap it in. Instead, the pass flies all of 50 yards to my left back, where it gets intercepted easily and suddenly they're 3 against 1 going towards goal. They score.

Honestly can't understand the excitement every year when this game gets released when I can count atleast 5 things in every game that I play that just screams out bullshit at me. The first touch is absolutely appalling too. Every so often in the game yes but it happens so regularly it's retarded.

Only decent new thing i've noticed today is that twice tonight a player who was offside deliberately stayed away from the ball to let my other play get on the end of it. Not only that but the ref didn't just blow the whistle anyway despite the guy not being active.

Extremely upset also that De Gea was by far the best player I had in my free packs.

So you're writing it off after one game? lol It's fine, it's better than last years and it is what it is, it's a game, they programme it as best they can.

First matched I played I made two fouls and ended up with 9 men. Knockaert was one to be sent off, the other was shown red in the 3rd minute. Only lost 3-2 but the game is still full of bullshit. Particularly in clubs anyway where the guys I play with constantly feel that the game is against us 95% of the time. Back to the 3-2 game, i'd just entered the box and went to pass it back to whoever on the 6 yard line to hopefully tap it in. Instead, the pass flies all of 50 yards to my left back, where it gets intercepted easily and suddenly they're 3 against 1 going towards goal. They score.

Honestly can't understand the excitement every year when this game gets released when I can count atleast 5 things in every game that I play that just screams out bullshit at me. The first touch is absolutely appalling too. Every so often in the game yes but it happens so regularly it's retarded.

Only decent new thing i've noticed today is that twice tonight a player who was offside deliberately stayed away from the ball to let my other play get on the end of it. Not only that but the ref didn't just blow the whistle anyway despite the guy not being active.

I wonder if the whole clubs thing is just something we do naturally.

When I played mates last year I openly admitted to regularly getting lucky with refs and it actually fvcked me off to be honest because it completely ruined games. I'd openly admit it though, on clubs every single time I felt like we were ****ed over and whilst I still believe the amount of decisions against us were beyond a joke, maybe because it was a group of us collectively, we didn't mind sounding like a bunch of whinging bastards together lol rather than one of us just moaning to the rest about how fvcked over we are by refs.

But our luck seriously was disgusting. To the extent I fvcked it off.

Someone explain how ultimate team works for me please..

I really do think one thing that puts me off it is what a pain in the arse it is to organise everything and I'm a real sad bastard about having my things organised when it comes to football.

I will happily write it off after one game yes. It was a lie anyway, i've actually played three games. You saying that on previous Fifa's you didn't have atleast one incident every game which would make you think "WTF?".

This clubs thing we didn't help ourselves by playing with no any (really don't understand why youre allowed to play with an any anyway), but even in matches we played without an opposition any, other teams were just able to run in diagonal lines across the pitch through our defence, our human players with maxed out pace would very often not be able to beat computer defences. Hardly makes sense does it? We've called the keeper out to get a loose ball from out of his box before, then he decided to run further up the pitch up to the halfway line, to then turn around and lose the ball. We've had defenders go to clear the ball only for it to be the most perfect cross for the opposition to score. We'd usually have one game every say.. 20 in which we'd get more than our share of luck in a game. Things were still far too unrealistic.

I will happily right it off after one game yes. It was a lie anyway, i've actually played three games. You saying that on previous Fifa's you didn't have atleast one incident every game which would make you think "WTF?".

This clubs thing we didn't help ourselves by playing with no any (really don't understand why youre allowed to play with an any anyway), but even in matches we played without an opposition, other teams were just able to run in diagonal lines across the pitch through our defence, our human players with maxed out pace would very often not be able to beat computer defences. Hardly makes sense does it? We've called the keeper out to get a loose ball from out of his box before, then he decided to run further up the pitch up to the halfway line, to then turn around and lose the ball. We've had defenders go to clear the ball only for it to be the most perfect cross for the opposition to score. We'd usually have one game every say.. 20 in which we'd get more than our share of luck in a game. Things were still far too unrealistic.

Are you foreign? I gave up after a few sentences. I can't understand what you are trying to say. Sorry.

I will happily right it off after one game yes. It was a lie anyway, i've actually played three games. You saying that on previous Fifa's you didn't have atleast one incident every game which would make you think "WTF?".

This clubs thing we didn't help ourselves by playing with no any (really don't understand why youre allowed to play with an any anyway), but even in matches we played without an opposition, other teams were just able to run in diagonal lines across the pitch through our defence, our human players with maxed out pace would very often not be able to beat computer defences. Hardly makes sense does it? We've called the keeper out to get a loose ball from out of his box before, then he decided to run further up the pitch up to the halfway line, to then turn around and lose the ball. We've had defenders go to clear the ball only for it to be the most perfect cross for the opposition to score. We'd usually have one game every say.. 20 in which we'd get more than our share of luck in a game. Things were still far too unrealistic.

Sure you're just not that good at FIFA?

Fancy a game mark_w?

I've had two penalties given against me for the opposition have a touch of a rapist go running after the ball but run into my player, penalty given straight away. I've saved them both but it isn't the point :/

Are you sure you're just not good at Fifa? Sound like stonewall penalties to me, Fifa is never wrong remember.

Archived